Has there ever been so many flat our bad teams in this league.  I mean often you have 2 or 3 terrible teams a bunch of mediocre teams and a few good teams.  The league is filled with awful teams.  Even a team like the pats are not good they look good today because the jets are a disgrace but put them up vs a good team and they will lose.

So many terrible teams, so few good teams.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Has there ever been so many flat our bad teams in this league.  I mean often you have 2 or 3 terrible teams a bunch of mediocre teams and a few good teams.  The league is filled with awful teams.  Even a team like the pats are not good they look good today because the jets are a disgrace but put them up vs a good team and they will lose.

So many terrible teams, so few good teams.

Yeah but there's no other team in the league that looks like us...all these other bad teams can function, score points, and have young players that flash....we are the only dumpster fire.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Nick Blitz said:

Detroit with a surprise on-side and fake punt, both successful, gotta love that ballsy coaching.

*Saleh watches with dead eyes*

Seriously, can we get a coach that isn't on the extreme end of the dead/crazy eyes scale?!

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, undertow said:

Yeah but there's no other team in the league that looks like us...all these other bad teams can function, score points, and have young players that flash....we are the only dumpster fire.

Exactly.

Other teams compete. We just look like a bunch of dudes that have to go do something on a Sunday.

2 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I think I’d rather have Dan Campbell?

He says some weird stuff but at least he says it with belief and conviction. Saleh says nice words but I never feel he really believes it.

11 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I don’t understand Mahommes and the chiefs. Wtf is going on with them? 

I think he’s been playing injured. 

So, will the Rams lose to the last winless team for the second season in a row.  Lions down 6, but on the move midway through the 4th quarter.

Edit - Nope.  Ramsey with the pick in the end zone.

3 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Am I wrong to hope Tampa puts up 50 on Chicago so we aren't the only ones? 

But if the Bears give up 50, they are doing it against the defending Champs with a HOF QB.  We just gave up 50 to a team with a limited rookie QB that is 1-4 when they play anyone other than us.

11 minutes ago, Lith said:

But if the Bears give up 50, they are doing it against the defending Champs with a HOF QB.  We just gave up 50 to a team with a limited rookie QB that is 1-4 when they play anyone other than us.

Thanks for nothing. I said I was trying to find a way to feel better. 😉

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Thanks for nothing. I said I was trying to find a why to feel better. 😉

If you want to feel better, we missed a FG in the first quarter today, which is the closest we have come to scoring in Q1 this season.

Things are looking up.

They show the tampa oline, man blocking and handling the bears in the highlights while the super smart jets and their uber complex zone scheme just let guys go through large holes because 'it is not my gap'

• Upvote 1

After our game I put on Bucs-Bears but from the start Brady started kicking their ass so I had to turn it off to listen to the Jets postgame on the radio. But if you look at this season most teams even good ones are having terrible games when they don’t show up and their opponent dominates. I can’t see it getting worse than today but who knows. We did beat Tenn who today beat the Chiefs 27-3. 

6 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I don’t understand Mahommes and the chiefs. Wtf is going on with them? 

Defense is all time bad. As a result, Mahomes is pressing and trying to do too much, leading to some really bad TOs(some of Mahomes' INTs the past couple weeks looked Darnold-esque)