Saleh is a ******* pussy

Uncle Nicco

The first hit out of bounds was definitely an illegal low cheap shot and should have been flagged.  Saleh should have been at the ref's neck.

Zach was not hurt on the illegal cheap shot. Zach was injured on a legal *clean* QB hit. Hope he gets back soon and takes this opportunity to learn by watching (like many here advocated).

Playaction passing on your defense with a 3 TD lead, no respect.  With 2 weeks to prepare vs. your biggest rival going on a quarter century, you fail to show up in the 1st half, much less show an ounce of balls. 

Scripted 1st series; 2 draws and a 3rd and long sack. 2 weeks for that? Hand in your man card. All brake, no gas. 

I honestly never though I would want Rex back, but he is the only Jet coach I can recall that actually bled green.......the Jets are losers.....we all know it.........I think most of us are resigned to it going forward.......we might as well have a coach that will lose with a fight......"you swipe at one of ours, we'll swipe at two of yours"