Call me when the Johnson's sell.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done rooting for this trash.    

For the thousandth time the STHs need to organize, do a total boycott and not show up. They are a contributing a factor to this, and hate being called out for it.     But it’s the truth…

I have been selling my game tickets for less than face value for a while. I was considering donating them for the rest of the season to the United Way….but I just don’t have the heart to abuse childre

Posted Images

This isn't ownership.  This is a team that shows no signs of life...if ownership has anything to do with that, you got me.  They just suck the life out of any fan of the Jets wanting to see something...ANYTHING, but this sh*t show.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
6 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

This isn't ownership.  This is a team that shows no signs of life...if ownership has anything to do with that, you got me.  They just suck the life out of any fan of the Jets wanting to see something...ANYTHING, but this sh*t show.

It's the ownership hiring GM's like JD...they have everything to do with this

• Upvote 4
11 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

It's the ownership hiring GM's like JD...they have everything to do with this

Those are collaborative hires.  This team has a looooong history of sucking...even under Wismer, Werblin, Hess and Johnson.  You can't keep on selling the team for new ownership...that's crazy.

27 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

For the thousandth time the STHs need to organize, do a total boycott and not show up.

They are a contributing a factor to this, and hate being called out for it.  

But it’s the truth…

The Johnsons have the money in their pocket so they don't care if  you don't show.  Stop buying  season tickets and if you do want to go to a game buy it on the secondary market for a fraction of the price.  Look at the prices for next weeks game. 

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Mo Lew said:

The owners have started making moves we all agreed with. JD has a good pedigree so does Saleh. We are just a cursed franchise. Sorry to break it to you.

Exactly this. I was all aboard the trash Johnson train for the past decade.

How do you blame them for this season? 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

There is no salary cap on coaches. Somehow the Johnsons always go to the bargain bin. Bill Cowler has been out there , forever, and you simply had to pay him a fortune . Heck, his wife is even a Jets fan. Or more likely, was Now he's old enough that may be he wouldn't do it.. But no, go hire the next shiny new guy who talks about toughness but also works cheap. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Bugg said:

There is no salary cap on coaches. Somehow the Johnsons always go to the bargain bin. Bill Cowler has been out there , forever, and you simply had to pay him a fortune . Heck, his wife is even a Jets fan. Or more likely, was Now he's old enough that may be he wouldn't do it.. But no, go hire the next shiny new guy who talks about toughness but also works cheap. 

A lot of Jet fans were happy with the GM and HCing hires.  In fact, wasn't Saleh on on other team's radar?  We go through this every several years in jumping on bandwagon coaching hires only to be disappointed.  If you want to blame the ownership on all of that, fine.  But, who do you recommend as a new owner for this team?  And when that doesn't work out, with Joe Blow the new billionaire owner, look for another one?  And Cowher is done with coaching...it isn't about the money or he would be coaching someplace by now...he's content in the studio.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I am a Bengals fan now…. My new team can challenge Buffalo for the AFC.

The Jets would struggle to challenge for the ACC.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Bill Cowler has been out there , forever, and you simply had to pay him a fortune .

You live in a fantasy world.

Bill wasn’t coming here because Bill was never coming back to coaching.

If s solution seems simple and obvious and doesn’t happen, it was probably not a real solution. This is a perfect example.

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Those are collaborative hires.  This team has a looooong history of sucking...even under Wismer, Werblin, Hess and Johnson.  You can't keep on selling the team for new ownership...that's crazy.

Clusterfest !!!

3 hours ago, RoadFan said:

For the thousandth time the STHs need to organize, do a total boycott and not show up.

But it’s the truth…

HAS BEEN PROPOSED A MILLION TIMES!!

Will never happen this century!!

Can you imagine all knowing S A R 1 not showing up or giving his tickets to his friends?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, RoadFan said:

But it’s the truth…

Didn't somebody just share an article that the Jets got a call from the commissioner's office for poor attendance records?

8 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Didn't somebody just share an article that the Jets got a call from the commissioner's office for poor attendance records?

I mean no Jets fans.  NOBODY.  ZERO.

Just whatever visiting fans decide to go…

The STHs are complicit in this decade of humiliation by continuing to enter that stadium.

Turn the humiliation back against the dingleberry brothers with nothing but grey seats and force them to sell.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I mean no Jets fans.  NOBODY.  ZERO.

Just whatever visiting fans decide to go…

The STHs are complicit in this decade of humiliation by continuing to enter that stadium.

Turn the humiliation back against the dingleberry brothers with nothing but grey seats and force them to sell.

That's not a bad idea. 

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Goodbye GIF

Never said I was leaving the board. I've got ******* tenure at this point. 

I honestly hope the Jets lose every game they play by 40+ until the NFL gives the Johnsons the Sterling/Richardson treatment.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, hungry jackson said:

HAS BEEN PROPOSED A MILLION TIMES!!

Will never happen this century!!

Can you imagine all knowing S A R 1 not showing up or giving his tickets to his friends?

Well, he has fun with his son watching the Jets embarrass themselves on Sundays, so.....

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

The Johnsons have the money in their pocket so they don't care if  you don't show.  Stop buying  season tickets and if you do want to go to a game buy it on the secondary market for a fraction of the price.  Look at the prices for next weeks game. 

$18

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, RoadFan said:

I am a Bengals fan now…. My new team can challenge Buffalo for the AFC.

The Jets would struggle to challenge for the ACC.

Seeing as how we could care less about winning, going to follow the Titans.  42 years as a Jet fan, and it's this?

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Is there anything worse than fans after a horrid loss calling for a billionaire to sell his team.  Because they may say, ok?

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

It’s a true rebuild.  You need to give JD and Saleh time.  They have a great young quarterback and a legit up and coming roster

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

That and we need a new stadium and uniforms...

You mean because we dont have our own home, no home field advantage talk?

• Upvote 2
25 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Seeing as how we could care less about winning, going to follow the Titans.  42 years as a Jet fan, and it's this?

Good choice.

King Henry is Jim Brown in the modern game.  Just awesome…

• Upvote 1