Joe Douglas has to be out tonight.

3 years in and this is absolutely unacceptable.

Can't blame Maccagnan anymore. This is his operation and the results are dire. Cannot trust this man with next year's draft having overseen this debacle. 

Pull the plug. Do it now before anymore damage is done.

• Upvote 18
  • Thumb Down 23
  • Sad 1
  • Post of the Week 4
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 years in and this is absolutely unacceptable. Can't blame Maccagnan anymore. This is his operation and the results are dire. Cannot trust this man with next year's draft having overseen this de

Dumb thread. Besides the fact he's only had 2 off seasons here he has brought in talent. You can see it flash. Right now, this abomination is on the coaches. 

I think this is all on Saleh ... his player player friendly rah rah approach is failing ... and his nepotistic hire of Mike LaFleur does not seem to be working out. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapat

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

I think this is all on Saleh ... his player player friendly rah rah approach is failing ... and his nepotistic hire of Mike LaFleur does not seem to be working out.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

What about the DC he brought in that can't force a 3 and out or even a  punt against a rookie QB. Not to mention last week's first half performance.  

• Upvote 4
8 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

You see flashes of talent?? Your electric must be going in and out.  Our biggest play was a pass interference and our D looks like Swiss cheese. 

Its there. You must be on of these posters that don't watch the games and only react to what others are saying. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 3
17 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Dumb thread. Besides the fact he's only had 2 off seasons here he has brought in talent. You can see it flash.

Right now, this abomination is on the coaches. 

Seriously is anyone else extremely triggered by the word “flash” at this point?

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Mo Lew said:

We should annex and ask to join the NCAA as an independent. So embarrassed that I’m stuck on the sh*t show. 

Could the Jets with their current QB beat Georgia?

29 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Dumb thread. Besides the fact he's only had 2 off seasons here he has brought in talent. You can see it flash.

Right now, this abomination is on the coaches. 

This is actually indistinguishable from satire.

FLASHES!

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Unfortunately they will have to ride it out for another 3 years to see if it gets turned around thats why Douglas go a 6 year deal that's how far gone  this team is. Main complaint that ownership keeps changing Gms and coaches

This is year 3 of the tear down.  He gets another year to pour the foundation.   Framing starts in 2023.  I hear the master bath has a bidet for Woody.  

• Haha 1

LaFleur needs to go. He made zero adjustments despite all the bullsh*t he promised. I know a lot of fault lies with Zach, but instead of demanding the rookie conform to your offense, try something that takes advantage of his skills. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Complain all you want, his seat is not feeling anywhere close to mildly toasty until the end of next season. 

Agreed. Demanding he goes is wasting your breathe. He’s here through next year. Hate it all you want.

3 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

LaFleur needs to go.

2 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Agreed. Demanding he goes is wasting your breathe. He’s here through next year. Hate it all you want.

The f*cking irony.