This team has almost no talent but the offensive game plan is a combination 1 part Mike Ditkta 1 part Paul Hackett

Wolud someone tell Lefluer you are allowed to throw the ball down filed. You should do this more than 1 time a half. Either your doing a crap job with your QB or you have overestimated Wilson talent and you are clueless with players. PUT MIMS IN, FIND PACKAGES IF HE IS DUMB. He has a speed element that would help. Trade Crowder either for a pick or decent OL, That way if it's not Wilson at least maybe he won't pee himself during games.

26 minutes ago, Are you serious said:

For the love of god go get a couple of decent OL. You need to ditch all but 2 next year. Im trying to take positives, there are none. The scheme, play blocking is attrocious on Off. The D is bad, the offense is inexcusable. These jokers remind me of such genius as Jim Tomsula & Steve Wilkes.

How much more OL should Douglas get? He dradted Becton and AVT, got Fant and signed Moses. That's in addition to losing a bunch of OL to injury/retirement. Quite frankly I think we can only get on him for GVR and even that only happened because of Lewis' surprise retirement. 

I'm standing by my opinion that Douglas has brought in enough talent that we should absolutely be competitive this year. What we're seeing now IMO is all on coaching. Look at the Pats right now, Brandon ******* Bolden is carving up our defense!! If he was on the Jets we'd have posters complaining about Douglas bringing in a JAG. 

How many more OL? Are you insan? The only one that is passable is Becton. Fant was garbage in Seattle and has gotten worse. Just becuase you have a lot of something doesn't make it good, ask, anyone who is obese, in prisonfor a long time, orsomeone that has acne.  That's what the talent level of this OL is.

Brought in talent, whatever you been taking. get off. The talent on this roster is sub par. A handful of young guys and a couple of others, that's it. Combine that with the scheme. It like ground hog day for ineptitude. Look at real rosters, this is garbage.

• Thumb Down 1