BEYOND PREPOSTEROUS

TMAC

Once upon a time, the New York Jets were a professional football team.  They had a moment or two of excellence but were generally mediocre.  They usually were competitive but often lost in hard luck frustrating fashion.  That's no longer the case.  I believe they have been outscored 51-0 in the first quarter of the games played this season.  That is deeply disturbing and calls into question the competence of the current coaching staff.  Even Adam Gase was able to score on the first scripted series.  Mike LaFleur seems to be completely out of his depth. What's happening now in New England is an absolute disgrace.  The injury to Zack Wilson is the icing on the cake.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for the season and, quite possibly that, his career is over.  JD failed to protect him.  There's no other way to express it.

• Post of the Week 1

15 minutes ago, TMAC said:

Once upon a time, the New York Jets were a professional football team.  They had a moment or two of excellence but were generally mediocre.  They usually were competitive but often lost in hard luck frustrating fashion.  That's no longer the case.  I believe they have been outscored 51-0 in the first quarter of the games played this season.  That is deeply disturbing and calls into question the competence of the current coaching staff.  Even Adam Gase was able to score on the first scripted series.  Mike LaFleur seems to be completely out of his depth. What's happening now in New England is an absolute disgrace.  The injury to Zack Wilson is the icing on the cake.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for the season and, quite possibly that, his career is over.  JD failed to protect him.  There's no other way to express it.

As you said JD failed to protect him, he is constantly scrambling for his life. It's a shame what JD has done while rebuilding this team. He is clueless.