K. Pitts watch

Paradis

Update for record keeping purposes.  ....

• 6 games in, on the TE's rookie season (he's already the best TE in the league btw)
  • Last 2 games 16 catches, 283 yards, 1 TD... (better stat line that Wilson in 2 games who is 243 yards 0 TDs)
  • season 31/471/1

Is that better than E. Moore? ^^

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 2

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

• 6 games in, on the TE's rookie season (he's already the best TE in the league btw)
  • Last 2 games 16 catches, 283 yards, 1 TD... (better stat line that Wilson in 2 games who is 243 yards 0 TDs)
  • season 31/471/1

He is better than Zach Wilson.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

• season 31/471/1

Happy National Tight Ends Day to you!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Paradis said:

• season 31/471/1

pump the breaks, one of those games was against us and we're st8 up garbage

13 minutes ago, Paradis said:

• season 31/471/1

I mean yeah his stats are better than Elijah Moore, but two things Moore is being played out of position most of the time, he needs to be put in the slot and Pitts actually has a QB that can get him the ball. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

In my Mock Draft I had the Jets taking Chase and Mac Jones then Najee Harris and 2 OL in round 2 I think Humphrey and an guard. Wonder how that would have looked

Regardless of what they did with Darnold the move was not to reach for a QB at 2 and build the roster....and I think Moore will be a really good player he's the least of this teams problems.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Anyone. We would be in a better position for the future with Kyle Pitts or Jamarr Chase and additional draft picks. I said the same thing before the draft so this isn’t hindsight. 

If we kept Darnold and traded down we would have gotten neither player. 

@Gastineau Lives @Action Zachtion @FidelioJet Sorry I disappointed you guys with my post but the reality is Zach has been terrible . Do we go down the road of blaming everyone but the player yet again ? We see what players we think are good but ruined by coaching do when they leave here and its disappear into oblivion. Sam will be the next ex Jet to flounder into irrelevance it was obvious what was going to happen to him when McCaffery got hurt and looking at that situation what did anyone think was going to happen to McCaffery when they were giving him 900 touches a game ?

en3knva3kbplma4rpxso

• Upvote 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

@Gastineau Lives @Action Zachtion @FidelioJet Sorry I disappointed you guys with my post but the reality is Zach has been terrible . Do we go down the road of blaming everyone but the player yet again ? We see what players we think are good but ruined by coaching do when they leave here and its disappear into oblivion. Sam will be the next ex Jet to flounder into irrelevance it was obvious what was going to happen to him when McCaffery got hurt and looking at that situation what did anyone think was going to happen to McCaffery when they were giving him 900 touches a game ?

Rookie.  Q.  B.

• Upvote 1