K. Pitts watch

Paradis

Hey LaMical Perine was active today right ? I did not see him on the inactive list and Coleman was hurt . So how in the hell does he not even get a rep ? I mean Carters stellar 3.4 avg today was only a tick below his season avg yet still no Perine ? This is like the Mims debacle who i saw on the sidelines more often than not today. WTF is going on here ?

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

@Gastineau Lives @Action Zachtion @FidelioJet Sorry I disappointed you guys with my post but the reality is Zach has been terrible . Do we go down the road of blaming everyone but the player yet again ? We see what players we think are good but ruined by coaching do when they leave here and its disappear into oblivion. Sam will be the next ex Jet to flounder into irrelevance it was obvious what was going to happen to him when McCaffery got hurt and looking at that situation what did anyone think was going to happen to McCaffery when they were giving him 900 touches a game ?

en3knva3kbplma4rpxso

Honestly, reading this post I initially thought you were kidding....and just being cheeky - but now I realize you were serious...

That after that game today, your main take away was the biggest problem with the Jets is their 5 game rookie QB?

That shows deep seeded and irrational dislike of the kid...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Update for record keeping purposes.  ....

• 6 games in, on the TE's rookie season (he's already the best TE in the league btw)
  • Last 2 games 16 catches, 283 yards, 1 TD... (better stat line that Wilson in 2 games who is 243 yards 0 TDs)
  • season 31/471/1

Is that better than E. Moore? ^^

You predicted a top 4 pick, who everyone said was a generational talent would be better than a 2nd  round pick? Genius!!!

Did you also predict Jamar Chase would be good?

1 hour ago, peebag said:

I don't understand the purpose of the thread.  Were you proposing we should have drafted Pitts?

A few, including myself were saying that.

If possible trade back a bit to add picks.

Draft Pitts and a ton of oline.

Draft a QB next year if Sam still sucked.

At least then the rookie QB would hopefully walk into a team with some weapons and decent oline w/experience. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

You predicted a top 4 pick, who everyone said was a generational talent would be better than a 2nd  round pick? Genius!!!

Did you also predict Jamar Chase would be good?

no, i predicted this team would be better off addressing the roster, drafting pitts and stave off QB one more year. Wasted year on the rookie contract countdown. Pitts is good enough to consider that...

Anyway, it's more for fun -- but while we're on the topic,  @undertow Chase being great is good for football, and he's dispelled a lot doubts... but lets be real. Big time playmakers at WR come annually. TEs of Pitts caliber are why "generational" labels exist.  Pitts>>>Chase all day, night, and morning.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Honestly, reading this post I initially thought you were kidding....and just being cheeky - but now I realize you were serious...

That after that game today, your main take away was the biggest problem with the Jets is their 5 game rookie QB?

That shows deep seeded and irrational dislike of the kid...

These same people are defending Justin fields today. Bizarre 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

no, i predicted this team would be better off addressing the roster, drafting pitts and stave off QB one more year. Wasted year on the rookie contract countdown. Pitts is good enough to consider that...

Anyway, it's more for fun -- but while we're on the topic,  @undertow Chase being great is good for football, and he's dispelled a lot doubts... but lets be real. Big time playmakers at WR come annually. TEs of Pitts caliber are why "generational" labels exist.  Pitts>>>Chase all day, night, and morning.

You are crowning this guy way too early. He has 1 TD through 7 weeks. He isn’t nearly as complete of a player as Kittle Kelce or Gronk at this point. He’s good but he’s more plaxico buress than anything else right now. 

5 hours ago, Paradis said:

Update for record keeping purposes.  ....

• 6 games in, on the TE's rookie season (he's already the best TE in the league btw)
  • Last 2 games 16 catches, 283 yards, 1 TD... (better stat line that Wilson in 2 games who is 243 yards 0 TDs)
  • season 31/471/1

Is that better than E. Moore? ^^

Right idea wrong player.  Jamar Chase was the clear cut #1 player.  If he doesn’t sit out he goes 2.

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you know who were Rookies last year ? Joe Burrow and Justin Herbert ...you know who is a rookie who dropped 47 on us today ? Mac Jones 

And all three played for teams with a hell of a lot more talent that we have

Wonder if that has anything to do with those two having good starts while Lawrence, ZW, JF and TL all struggle.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Pichula said:

You are crowning this guy way too early. He has 1 TD through 7 weeks. He isn’t nearly as complete of a player as Kittle Kelce or Gronk at this point. He’s good but he’s more plaxico buress than anything else right now. 

Well that’s comforting considering our TE group right now is a bunch of castoffs who suck bawls and wouldn’t make most NFL rosters

What exactly has Zach Wilson shown you guys to believe anything other than he was a ridiculously overhyped part of a ridiculously overhyped draft class?

he sucked in college anytime he faced a ranked defense.  He’s undersized.  Has a significant injury history (gee, the chickens came to roost eh?), and he’s walking into a horrible situation with a rotten organization 

Not sure how the media convinced Jets fans the JD regime was ever legit

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Pichula said:

he's dusting those guys in year 1 btw. Gronk had a nice TD line, but that's the McDaniels special. He'll be a slice above.

Anyway, that's not the point. Nor is being better than Moore - who by the way was crowned in august by JN.

14 minutes ago, Paradis said:

If i to explain to you why passing on this years WR1, for this decades TE1 is the right decision - then cheers, and have a good night. 

You never draft a TE top 15 you just don’t, I don’t care how generational he is.  Kittle, Gronk, Kelce.

• WTF? 1