Time to fly JD Must Go banner over the stadium next week

I always liked Joe Douglas but there is no defending this teams record. My only request would be Saleh goes with him. Pull the plug on this pairing and go with 2 new guys. I don't know if that's smart, but I don't know what else to say at this point. They are 1-5 coming off a season they went 2-14. That 7-9 season they started 1-7, which was followed up by a season in 2018 where they went 4-12. I know Douglas isn't responsible for all of that, but he's responsible for the last 2 years where they are 3-19. 

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I always liked Joe Douglas but there is no defending this teams record. My only request would be Saleh goes with him. Pull the plug on this pairing and go with 2 new guys. I don't know if that's smart, but I don't know what else to say at this point. They are 1-5 coming off a season they went 2-14. That 7-9 season they started 1-7, which was followed up by a season in 2018 where they went 4-12. I know Douglas isn't responsible for all of that, but he's responsible for the last 2 years where they are 3-19. 

If JD goes, Saleh follows him, so don't concern yourself with that. JD and Saleh are going to be here until at least the end of 2022, but I suspect that won't be happening. JD will be allowed to sign actual players instead of paying $24 million for players on other rosters. His draftees will be a year older, and there will be a new batch of draftees coming in early 2022. 

• Thumb Down 1

17 minutes ago, Claymation said:

You don’t go to many games do you, tickets are electronic now.

Funny!

No.  I haven’t been to a Jets road game since the day when I first saw signs that Darnold sucked. 

The Jets got embarrassed in Jacksonville, Bortles had his career day, Trumaine Johnson was abysmal, and Darnold missed half a dozen wide open receivers.

Another Todd Blowes decision to punt down two scores late in the 4th quarter was the cherry on a miserable afternoon…

It felt like 110 degrees that day…

25 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

If JD goes, Saleh follows him, so don't concern yourself with that. JD and Saleh are going to be here until at least the end of 2022, but I suspect that won't be happening. JD will be allowed to sign actual players instead of paying $24 million for players on other rosters. His draftees will be a year older, and there will be a new batch of draftees coming in early 2022. 

Too bad the vast majority of his FA signings and draft picks are terrible.