Time to fly JD Must Go banner over the stadium next week

Cut Jet Penalty Makers

wow. a bunch of guys wasting there money for nothing.. smh

like Woody will listen to that. 

JD has 3 years left on his contract. Im sure Woody doesn't mind paying 2 GMs for the next 3 years. 

if he did fire JD he would find the cheapest replacement. and those guys suck. maybe the equipment manger wants to be GM. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Oh yeah how is that 2020 draft class looking now that they're a year older? 

The draft class that was selected for a different offensive and defensive scheme? Well, Bryce Hall looks like a steal. Ashtyn Davis looks good. Becton has elite talent. Mims is talented but doesn't fit with the scheme. I'll let you know about Cam Clark when he plays next year. You must be delusional to think that any GM hits on 100% of their picks. It wasn't a great draft, but it wasn't bad. Now what?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

The draft class that was selected for a different offensive and defensive scheme? Well, Bryce Hall looks like a steal. Ashtyn Davis looks good. Becton has elite talent. Mims is talented but doesn't fit with the scheme. I'll let you know about Cam Clark when he plays next year. You must be delusional to think that any GM hits on 100% of their picks. It wasn't a great draft, but it wasn't bad. Now what?

Your posts never fail to make me laugh. Thank you.