Positives

Wit

38 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Are you for real with this thread?

This was one of the most embarrassing days in the history of this franchise. That’s saying a lot.

GTFO with “positives”.

Ok. I still saw Ashtyn Davis bring it. That was nice. We seem to know how to pick the safeties. 

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

The positives are it’s now obvious we need to retool the coaching staff and put in place coaches who can help develop the young over matched talent that might still be here after the trade deadline.  If Saleh won’t do it get rid of him now.  

He’s a lemon, rah rah guy

20 hours ago, undertow said:

The only positive today was Moore looked pretty quick out there if someone can ever get him the ball....also some of these young secondary pieces look like keepers.  

lol when they hang 50+ on you, that's when you know you've struck secondary gold.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JazzyJet said:

lol when they hang 50+ on you, that's when you know you've struck secondary gold.

Yeah there's a few good young players back there worth keeping....both Carter and Hall you can work with in the future nobody said the team is good you are looking for young players you can move forward with.

8 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

What do you base this on?  He didn't look any worse than Wilson.  Also LOL at him having a noodle arm.  He may suck.  He probably does, but I don't see how anybody holding out hope for Wilson makes that determination already.

He was more productive than Zach but I just think he stinks.  He def has a noodle arm.  Also I don't think the CS has any confidence in him.  I predict that if White starts, Saleh will be very conservative and teams will load up against the run, forcing him into situations he's not built for.

EDIT: I just saw we traded for Flacco.  Not surprised at all by this.  I predicted it in the game thread yesterday.

I don't understand why White was the backup if they were just going to trade for a vet should Zach go down.

On 10/24/2021 at 3:40 PM, Wit said:

1. It could also be a negative, since that means the rest of the defense was horrible, but Ashtyn Davis okayed a monster game today. 

2. OL- protection mostly held up ish

3. mike white- he has a noodle arm, but he understands how to play either their offense. Makes me think Zach’s ADHD is not allowing him to focus on what’s actually in front of him and instead plays backyard ball every okay. It’s too frenetic. 

4. Zach had a few nice throws. He looked good until the refs allowed him to get murdered. 

White, like Wilson, looked "better" in the 2nd half because the game was so beyond reach the opposing defense played with lots of cushion, and even with that White threw two interceptions. 

41 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He was more productive than Zach but I just think he stinks.  He def has a noodle arm.  Also I don't think the CS has any confidence in him.  I predict that if White starts, Saleh will be very conservative and teams will load up against the run, forcing him into situations he's not built for.

EDIT: I just saw we traded for Flacco.  Not surprised at all by this.  I predicted it in the game thread yesterday.

I don't understand why White was the backup if they were just going to trade for a vet should Zach go down.

Couldn't agree more with the last part.  White does not have a noodle arm.  Literally every draft report on him talked about his arm strength and he was 90mph pitcher.