If Zach can’t go start Johnson

2 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

Now I would watch a game if Woody or Chris had to run around back there behind that line with LaPuke calling the plays - def. worth the price of a ticket. Just what the commish wanted...

I'd get season tickets for that even with PSLs and having to own a BMW. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What about signing Cam or even Kaepernick at this point? Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

They’ve painted themselves into a corner at this point. A Wilson injury was inevitable and they refused to spend a dime on a viable backup. They have to roll with Mike White now or eat sh*t

Also hope that LaFleur slips in the shower.  He is garbage.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

They’ve painted themselves into a corner at this point. A Wilson injury was inevitable and they refused to spend a dime on a viable backup. They have to roll with Mike White now or eat sh*t

Good.  I don't see what you guys are watching.  I just sat down and Mike White looks better than Wentz did the last 2 drives I saw before I switched to some Britbox stuff.   At least he was capable of properly completing the dumpoffs and simple stuff that has confounded Wilson.  More worried about the defense falling apart without Mosley.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Good.  I don't see what you guys are watching.  I just sat down and Mike White looks better than Wentz did the last 2 drives I saw before I switched to some Britbox stuff.   At least he was capable of properly completing the dumpoffs and simple stuff that has confounded Wilson.  More worried about the defense falling apart without Mosley.

White started ok, then started throwing 50-50 balls on six-yard outs

12 hours ago, CSNY said:

To me it would go a long way to see if LaFluer is qualified to be a OC who can’t run his offense due to a rookie QB. If Johnson can run the team gets the ball out quickly to the wide receivers and gets offense in a rhythm there would be hope for him and this offense. Get a clearer picture of what you have and what you need to work on with Zach (  which is painfully obvious that RG and TE are desperately needed ) Also give the team a lift with some wins so that the young guys don’t get totally discouraged 

well we saw white actually move the chains with lafleur's offense so what does that mean?  imo lafleur is getting way too much heat and maybe wilson was getting too much leeway.  they just aren't going to win much if they go three and out on their early possessions and then let other teams score points.

1 hour ago, rangerous said:

well we saw white actually move the chains with lafleur's offense so what does that mean?  imo lafleur is getting way too much heat and maybe wilson was getting too much leeway.  they just aren't going to win much if they go three and out on their early possessions and then let other teams score points.

He did move the chains but they were way behind in the game. Don’t think it’s a true barometer of what LaFluer offense is. Let Johnson start the game and see if the offense gets any better in a 0-0 game 

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Guy says 2-4 weeks if it’s Grade 2, more if it’s Grade Three

They are even stupider than they look now if they put him back out there this season. Nobody was ready for that kid to start, him rushing or even coming back from an injury is not changing anything. Unless the offense starts to gel without him, maybe last couple games to see if he can actually run the offense. This front office is a Saturday Night Live skit at this point. 

13 minutes ago, CSNY said:

He did move the chains but they were way behind in the game. Don’t think it’s a true barometer of what LaFluer offense is. Let Johnson start the game and see if the offense gets any better in a 0-0 game 

This is true, but they were way behind in the game and Wilson didn't move the chains.

17 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I wont watch another game until Zach returns.  Why anyone would spend a Sunday watching this w/o zach wilson out there is mindboggling.

Why anyone would watch this WITH Zach Wilson is kind of mind boggling, actually...

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Sounds like it's a Grade 2 1/2 sprain.  Thats 5 weeks easy. That brings us to week 12.  Wilson would need a couple weeks extra just to get in game shape. That brings you to week 14. Only 4 games left in the season.  I hear Christmas in Utah is beautiful. Give the kid the rest of the season off.  Get rid of LaFleur and spare this kid anymore danger. Yes, danger. Danger Zach Robinson, Danger.  

danger-will-robinson.gif

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Wilson is done for the year. Time to accept this.

Why run this kid on a 1-11 type team just to possibly get hurt again. 

5 hours ago, CSNY said:

agree.  i'm sure the patsies were trying to keep everything underneath at that point so of course carter was getting free in the flat.  on the other hand, white did make some pretty quick decisions.

19 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Neither can Mac Jones but he dropped 54 on us. Flashes and raw talent are meaningless when a QB can’t perform the basics. It’s terribly indicting that the offense looked a lot more professional with White under center.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

that had very little to do with Mac Jones and everything to do with our coaches and players not being able to defend a screen pass. Most of us could throw those passes. PS: I have a live arm. :) 

4 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

Guys like u lookin pretty dumb today

The guy you quoted didn't say anything wrong, the large majority of his passes were within 5 yards of the LOS

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
On 10/24/2021 at 5:44 PM, T0mShane said:

Indeed

48 minutes ago, Hex said:

The guy you quoted didn't say anything wrong, the large majority of his passes were within 5 yards of the LOS

True but both TD passes one that didn’t count and one that did were very nice NFL throws. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

True but both TD passes one that didn’t count and one that did were very nice NFL throws. 

And the one that hit Mims in the chest should have been a TD as well.