Most exciting part of last 2 years

Pac

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The most exciting thing to me from the last two years was today when Sam Darnold got benched because that made you look like a big poophead.

I missed it.  I was too busy watching the Jets get absolutely obliterated.  If you're soothed by former players having bad games I suggest you reevaluate your priorities.

we have two picks in or close to the top 10; if we are high enough up to grab a QB, we trade down to accumulate multiple picks - this team needs help. We should draft a center in the first (if good one is available) and a pass rusher/OLB or a WR. In the second we should draft a RG and another offensive weapon like TE. We also clearly need another ILB. Gather as many picks as possible - there are more holes than in a sponge.

5 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I think Kayvon Theirodoex from Oregon is the best pass rusher and early consensus top pick in the draft. Another D-Lineman lol. But he's probably the best player coming out. Maybe if we can finally draft a top flight pass rusher we'll have a quick path to success. That's what the Browns did in part, by getting Garrett. 

Thibs is the pick for us. 

My only concern is now that Zach is done for the year we might accidentally win a game or two