LAFLEUR IS A TRAGEDY AND HE MUST BE FIRED

1 hour ago, heymangold said:

How many GD posts do we need wishing someone gets fired?  We get it - you all want rookie HCs and OCs fired 7 games into their career.

we don’t need a new post on the same topic every 30 minutes.

To be fair, many of them wanted the rookie HC and O-Co fired after two games.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

I agree LaFleur was terrible but honestly the defensive game plan was worse. It’s like the jets had no idea of the existence of the screen pass. They had no clue how to defend it. 

I need someone to explain to me why the game plan again Mac isn’t rush 3, drop everyone else between 5-10 yards of the LOS. He’s not beating you deep. He’s throwing 1 yard passes. Why can’t the jets defensive staff figure this out?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

I agree LaFleur was terrible but honestly the defensive game plan was worse. It’s like the jets had no idea of the existence of the screen pass. They had no clue how to defend it. 

I need someone to explain to me why the game plan again Mac isn’t rush 3, drop everyone else between 5-10 yards of the LOS. He’s not beating you deep. He’s throwing 1 yard passes. Why can’t the jets defensive staff figure this out?

No idea 

I would do the same but I would probably bring a blitz on every play since he can’t beat you outside 

2 hours ago, Pichula said:

Zero adjustments

Terrible feel for the game 

Incapable or adapting systems to players strengths 

Does not game plan defenses 

Get this fraud away from our team PLEASE

Eff the Johnson's who hired the fat a$$ who hired the pretender who hired his drinking buddy's brother.

I hope it all crumbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s extreme, but the one and only job this regime has right now is to make Zach Wilson work and they’re actively making him worse. If you fire/demote LaFleur and let Cavanaugh take over, you might save the careers of both the QB and OC.

The guys who can’t turn chicken sh*t into chicken salad always take the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

11 hours ago, Jet25 said:

I don't understand why some OC have scripted plays. Why not see what the defense has planned after some of your play calls and make adjustments what the defense is doing? 

Scripted plays without even adjusting to what the defense's game plan, this offense will never go anywhere.

Because some OC's are very good at thinking they can outsmart everyone else.

13 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

If the Jets had been somewhat competitive the last few years you probably wouldn't see as many of these posts. Fans are just frustrated and it's a way to vent.

It really can't be understated how inept this franchise has been. I'm watching the Bears get blown out and that whole city wants Matt Nagy gone. He's 3-3 this year and 31-24 overall and has been to the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 years. I wish we were complaining about him while having that track record, regardless of whether or not he is a good coach. We are stuck with a team that 5 or 6 games into the season, every year, we all know our season is over. We are truly the black hole of the NFL along with the Lions. 

At least the Lions play competitive games......Jets games are over before the National Anthem is finished..

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2021 at 3:32 PM, Uncle Nicco said:

Zero adjustments

Terrible feel for the game 

Incapable or adapting systems to players strengths 

Does not game plan defenses 

Get this fraud away from our team PLEASE

d4493693f689424fbf21b5e95986f7ea-e1636145693749.jpg.ac6713afe8ceff8d39fb76daf22700cf.jpg

On 10/24/2021 at 5:43 PM, DepressedJetsFan23 said:

Maybe we got to let this guy go to the F**king booth already can’t be any worse 

480363469_ScreenShot2021-11-07at10_43_32AM.png.dc953d23557ebd3ee08b3e58e9fc11ed.png

• Upvote 2

Wait wait, so you guys think he’s good now after two games? After being demoted and sent to the booth? I’ll be necro bumping this thread in two years when this whole staff is fired. I would love nothing more than to be dead wrong here, so I’m not sure why you think this makes me feel bad. I am a Jets fan, care about them being good, not about being right… unlike most people here.

20 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Wait wait, so you guys think he’s good now after two games? After being demoted and sent to the booth? I’ll be necro bumping this thread in two years when this whole staff is fired. I would love nothing more than to be dead wrong here, so I’m not sure why you think this makes me feel bad. I am a Jets fan, care about them being good, not about being right… unlike most people here.

What name do you think you'll be necro bumping this thread under in two years?  How will we know that it will actually be Uncle Nicco or whoever in 2 years

How is going into the booth a demotion?  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

hahaha. Come on man.   When was he demoted?  lmao

And the same argument you're presenting for why we shouldn't get crazy for the positives after 2 games is when your original point is just silliness. We need to hang out a bit and let these guys get the feel for their positions. It might take 2 seasons for all we know.  We're seeing progress in a rookie season.  I would venture to guess we will see more downturns too.  Just hang out man. ?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

hahaha. Come on man.   When was he demoted?  lmao

And the same argument you're presenting for why we shouldn't get crazy for the positives after 2 games is when your original point is just silliness. We need to hang out a bit and let these guys get the feel for their positions. It might take 2 seasons for all we know.  We're seeing progress in a rookie season.  I would venture to guess we will see more downturns too.  Just hang out man. ?

I find it interesting that the same exact people who complain that the QB totally sucks and has no clue throwing to WRs who totally suck and have no clue all playing with others on the OL or at TE who totally suck and have no clue yet they can tell its the OC who totally sucks and has no clue.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I find it interesting that the same exact people who complain that the QB totally sucks and has no clue throwing to WRs who totally suck and have no clue all playing with others on the OL or at TE who totally suck and have no clue yet they can tell its the OC who totally sucks and has no clue.  

Welp, I guess everyone sucks and doesn't have a clue the huh ?    lol. 

I have been concerned about Lafluer so I do get it. I don't think he's done a good job building a system for Zach to grt comfortable and succeed, but seeing the other two QB's do so well the past 2 weeks has made me rethink whether or not Lafleur has a long term future as our OC.  A rookie OC, QB Coach with a rookie QB has to be a special kind of difficult.  I think it was an incredibly important positive to see the last 2 weeks so we can be confident with Lafleur while Zach learns the ropes.  

1000 yds in 2 weeks is nothing to discount and it's been good to get to see other rooks develop as well. We forget about them sometimes while we focus on Zach. Carter1, AVT and Moore are important and it was good to see them thrive.  Zach will be fine imo and now that Lafleur has shown competence that's a positive. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Welp, I guess everyone sucks and doesn't have a clue the huh ?    lol. 

I have been concerned about Lafluer so I do get it. I don't think he's done a good job building a system for Zach to grt comfortable and succeed, but seeing the other two QB's do so well the past 2 weeks has made me rethink whether or not Lafleur has a long term future as our OC.  A rookie OC, QB Coach with a rookie QB has to be a special kind of difficult.  I think it was an incredibly important positive to see the last 2 weeks so we can be confident with Lafleur while Zach learns the ropes.  

1000 yds in 2 weeks is nothing to discount and it's been good to get to see other rooks develop as well. We forget about them sometimes while we focus on Zach. Carter1, AVT and Moore are important and it was good to see them thrive.  Zach will be fine imo and now that Lafleur has shown competence that's a positive. 

Agree until a new OC, especially one as young a LaFleur is, you have concerns.  And I agree, have to feel that the ability is there for him given what the offense has done the last weeks from Tenn to today.  We're going to have to be a little patient while the roster matures and the holes are filled.  

• Upvote 1