Jump to content

All we can say at this point is...


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Icer said:

The Bengals sure turned it around fast by landing Burrow and pairing him up with a ton of weppinz

Yeah this is what I mentioned in another thread...the Jets need to follow that blueprint and just load up on offensive weapons...but there will be people screaming about drafting defense high like always.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

I'll take 6-25 over 1-5, oh wait it's the same lol

well give Salah 2 years and we will see. and Zac only won 2 games his first year so Salah needs one win to tie him after 1 year

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, doitny said:

there coach Zac Taylor was 6-25-1 before this year. thats good to you? if he coached the Jets with that record he would be fire after year 2.

I was randomly on the bengals message board during the off-season and there were so many threads basically wondering why he wasn’t fired yet

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have better things to do

Like binge Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, Army of Darkness and Re-Animator while scarfing down bite size Snickers and Milky Ways instead of watching whatever horrific sh*tshow you goofs will be subjected to.

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, doitny said:

there coach Zac Taylor was 6-25-1 before this year. thats good to you? if he coached the Jets with that record he would be fire after year 2.

i know im replying to my own thread but i wanted to add something.

so many people here say, i want that guy to be my GM, or this guy to be my coach... 

but they fail to see some like Taylor was a failure after 2 years. now he looks great right? but here the fan base would never give Taylor a 3rd year after that poor record. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I have better things to do

Like binge Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, Army of Darkness and Re-Animator while scarfing down bite size Snickers and Milky Ways instead of watching whatever horrific sh*tshow you goofs will be subjected to.

Bruce Campbell rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

I was randomly on the bengals message board during the off-season and there were so many threads basically wondering why he wasn’t fired yet

too many guys here just look at the standings and find a team doing good and say they want there HC or GM and never do the research.

a lot of players and HC and GMs arent instant winners. some need a little time. 

 we already invested 2 Drafts by JD. unless the 2021 draft is a complete bust why not give him a 3rd year. same with Saleh. we are suffering his growing pains now. why not give him another year or even 2 to see if he improved. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, doitny said:

i know im replying to my own thread but i wanted to add something.

so many people here say, i want that guy to be my GM, or this guy to be my coach... 

but they fail to see some like Taylor was a failure after 2 years. now he looks great right? but here the fan base would never give Taylor a 3rd year after that poor record. 

Joe Douglas is a mirage and Saleh is a weak assh0le who left his passion on the sideline in San Francisco.

Once again we’ve been duped

If you guys want to put yourselves in a sh*tty mood and ruin your Halloween whilst watching Mike White behind center…have at it.

I’d rather enjoy myself watching scary movies, overdosing on candy and cheap beer while ridiculing everyone around me until they go to sleep…so then I can drink more beer, eat more candy and watch more scary movies in luxurious silence until I pass out and piss myself and then we can continue this charade next week.

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I have better things to do

Like binge Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, Army of Darkness and Re-Animator while scarfing down bite size Snickers and Milky Ways instead of watching whatever horrific sh*tshow you goofs will be subjected to.

I just finished ash vs evil dead. It was superb.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I just finished ash vs evil dead. It was superb.

The first season, especially.

Wasn’t as big of a fan of the 2nd and 3rd but I still would’ve loved watching Bruce Campbell go all out, Mad Max style in a 4th season.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, doitny said:

too many guys here just look at the standings and find a team doing good and say they want there HC or GM and never do the research.

a lot of players and HC and GMs arent instant winners. some need a little time. 

 we already invested 2 Drafts by JD. unless the 2021 draft is a complete bust why not give him a 3rd year. same with Saleh. we are suffering his growing pains now. why not give him another year or even 2 to see if he improved. 

Give him a 3rd year?  Joe D and this coaching staff are getting 2 more years at minimum.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Joe Douglas is a mirage and Saleh is a weak assh0le who left his passion on the sideline in San Francisco.

Once again we’ve been duped

If you guys want to put yourselves in a sh*tty mood and ruin your Halloween whilst watching Mike White behind center…have at it.

I’d rather enjoy myself watching scary movies, overdosing on candy and cheap beer while ridiculing everyone around me until they go to sleep…so then I can drink more beer, eat more candy and watch more scary movies in luxurious silence until I pass out and piss myself and then we can continue this charade next week.

This x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Joe Douglas is a mirage and Saleh is a weak assh0le who left his passion on the sideline in San Francisco.

Once again we’ve been duped

If you guys want to put yourselves in a sh*tty mood and ruin your Halloween whilst watching Mike White behind center…have at it.

I’d rather enjoy myself watching scary movies, overdosing on candy and cheap beer while ridiculing everyone around me until they go to sleep…so then I can drink more beer, eat more candy and watch more scary movies in luxurious silence until I pass out and piss myself and then we can continue this charade next week.

im sure that has been said of many guys who later turned out to be good.

i cant blame Salah for looking like that today. this game ripped my heart out. i remeber him saying he was just trying to find bodies today to play. the injuries really piled up on us.

im going to watch. im curious about White. curious to see him play when hes not down by 100.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Give him a 3rd year?  Joe D and this coaching staff are getting 2 more years at minimum.

i wouldnt mind. i think hes doing it the right way. but we got to win games next year or he is going to lose me. it cant be like this next year.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, doitny said:

there coach Zac Taylor was 6-25-1 before this year. thats good to you? if he coached the Jets with that record he would be fire after year 2.

i was going to say something like that.  the bungles had to suffer through a couple of seasons of suckiness, and it's not like they were that great with dalton, before finally landing on a good coach and qb.  i know it's hard to take since the jets have been sucky for so long but that just shows how far down mac drove this team.  give it at least another season.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, undertow said:

Yeah this is what I mentioned in another thread...the Jets need to follow that blueprint and just load up on offensive weapons...but there will be people screaming about drafting defense high like always.

Seriously, we had to fix the OL. The problem is JD has not done a great job there. We really can't  run block at all and pass protection is still weak in the middle. I think GVR must have pictures  of JD having animal sex or something

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, doitny said:

there coach Zac Taylor was 6-25-1 before this year. thats good to you? if he coached the Jets with that record he would be fire after year 2.

I went on a Bengals board last year the day Burrow got hurt and those fans wanted Taylor tarred and feathered. He was a dead man walking. Thankfully for the Bengals, message board guys and fans like Ira from Staten Island don't make corporate decisions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, undertow said:

Yeah this is what I mentioned in another thread...the Jets need to follow that blueprint and just load up on offensive weapons...but there will be people screaming about drafting defense high like always.

Sounds great but we just have so many needs. TE, RB, #1 WR, G, RT right there that’s half the offense. Then on defense, we are absolutely to inexperienced and lack any elite players. And the few we have like QW, have not shown up this year.  Weapons are nice but you need balance and a solid  OL/DL. Burrows was badly injured last year. Why? Lousy LT. Could have been much worse. Same for Zach.  Next year’s draft must focus on getting at least 2 elite OL prospects at Center/G/RT. We have only so many prImo picks - 2 in round 1, 2 in round 2.  If we land the #1 pick, you have to take Thibedoux. Case closed.  Of the next 3 picks, two must be OL. You can add a good RB like Breece Hall in round 2 and TE like Brad Kutchie in round 3. Throw in a few primo FA’s and you have balanced out the roster with a decent foundation but there’s still much more that would need to be added. It’s just not going to be a quick fix.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, section314 said:

I went on a Bengals board last year the day Burrow got hurt and those fans wanted Taylor tarred and feathered. He was a dead man walking. Thankfully for the Bengals, message board guys and fans like Ira from Staten Island don't make corporate decisions. 

you should see Carolina board now. there done with Rhule, Brady and Darnold.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...