Jets mad at Pats for running up score

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe this will light a fire under there ass and they will only lose by 30 points next week.

What you gonna do about it pussies? Can’t stop a nosebleed. Maybe the Pats can spot you losers 20 points next game? trash team 

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Wish pats put up 100. This one is on JD. Every duffer in the universe (except Zach cultists) knew a backup QB was a huge need.

Remember last April when we drafted Aaron Rodgers 2.0 and Saleh was the best defensive playcaller in the NFL

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 5
16 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

I wonder how everyone will feel next week after Cincinnati completely dog walks us 

Yeah, I know right lol. Ja’Mar Chase is going to have a field day on the Jets, wouldn’t surprise me if he puts up another 200 yard game. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, jgb said:

Wish pats put up 100. This one is on JD. Every duffer in the universe (except Zach cultists) knew a backup QB was a huge need.

This whole backup QB thing is a non-starter at this point. What we needed was a situation like SF  where there was a vet who could start and finish this season while Zack sits and watches and practices. Bringing in a vet to backup Wilson would be the same situation. Wilson would still be getting his head handed to him by opposing defenses because  our OL is still crap. The only difference would be when Wilson went out of the game, whoever comes in would actually have had some real experience.  

That said, JD has to bring in Cam Newton and any other warm body out there that can play this week. We can not go the rest of the season with White as our QB. If we do that it sets this team backwards. We can't  tank another season. This organization has to show it cares even a little about winning.  Cam is a major upgrade over White and he will play for cheap. If we go with White the rest of the year, we will not be able to sign new or even keep our own players because they will think this team doesn't  care what it puts on the field. 

• Upvote 4
34 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

This whole backup QB thing is a non-starter at this point. What we needed was a situation like SF  where there was a vet who could start and finish this season while Zack sits and watches and practices. Bringing in a vet to backup Wilson would be the same situation. Wilson would still be getting his head handed to him by opposing defenses because  our OL is still crap. The only difference would be when Wilson went out of the game, whoever comes in would actually have had some real experience.  

That said, JD has to bring in Cam Newton and any other warm body out there that can play this week. We can not go the rest of the season with White as our QB. If we do that it sets this team backwards. We can't  tank another season. This organization has to show it cares even a little about winning.  Cam is a major upgrade over White and he will play for cheap. If we go with White the rest of the year, we will not be able to sign new or even keep our own players because they will think this team doesn't  care what it puts on the field. 

What we needed was to actually build the roster and draft a combo of Pitts/Slater or Sewell/Bateman in round 1

Throw the Sam haters a bone and either draft a qb in round 2 or go after Carson Wentz or Jimmy G

42 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Bellicheat is a prick. I mean when the score was 47-13 with 5 minutes to go did they really have to throw the ball down the field? Really?

He and they can do

WHATEVER

the

FAWK

they

WANT….. period 

what you gonna do?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Maybe they should beg for an apology, like kotite did. That will show them.

please, this is worse than Gase. And no emotion from saleh, why isn’t he pissed off? Mr positive 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, longsuffering88 said:

He and they can do

WHATEVER

the

FAWK

they

WANT….. period 

what you gonna do?

Every other coach in the league under those similar circumstances up by 5 td's with 5 minutes left would have run the ball but not Bellicheat. 

1 hour ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Bellicheat is a prick. I mean when the score was 47-13 with 5 minutes to go did they really have to throw the ball down the field? Really?

That’s the Jets fault for quitting. They should be humiliated and embarrassed for how they played.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Every other coach in the league under those similar circumstances up by 5 td's with 5 minutes left would have run the ball but not Bellicheat. 

You know this rivalry, right? They hate the Jets. It was a gutless performance and they deserved to be curb stomped

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Sellis92 said:

Remember last April when we drafted Aaron Rodgers 2.0 and Saleh was the best defensive playcaller in the NFL

OH MY GAWD MY KAWTAHBACK HAS A CAREAH THATS OVAH AFTER 5 AND A HALF GAMES  IVE SEEN ENOUGH OF HIM TO NOOOOOO THAT

MY LIFE IS POOP

• Confused 2