Jets mad at Pats for running up score

Rhg1084

46 minutes ago, Icer said:

They should take a cheap shot at Mac Jones while hes airing it out in the 4th quarter of a blow out. It's only right if they want to play that game

They did twice. Back to back. Absolutely unacceptable. WTF. And what does Saleh do? Nothing! I’ve never seen anything like this in watching football for over 55 years. You go after their QB and let them know this will NOT be tolerated. 

12 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Oof! It could get ugly.

Remember when people were making fun of the Bengals for not going OL with their first pick this year? I think Burrow is okay with them taking that Chase kid…

Yeah and I remember some posters on here telling me Devonta Smith was way better that Jamar Chase. I also recall reading in TC/PS that Chase is a bust and can't catch the ball and that sitting out a year due to Covid ruined him.  

The Jets should be upset at LaFleur for calling the reverse against the prevent defense. Belichick called off the dogs early in the second half and then the Jets ran the reverse for a TD. You do that, it’s ass-whooping time. That’s like running a zero blitz against the victory formation, except there were two quarters left.

I believed this was going to happen sooner or later against a good offensive team. The Patriots yesterday performed surgery on the Jets thanks to Belicheck and Haley!!!! 

I have been saying it for a long time!!!! The Jets don't have the players or the team to beat the Patriots. You can compare each position you want and the Patriots will beat the Jets!!!! 

The Jets still need to improve that Oline, a Edge Rusher, MLB, TE and DB.

Until the Jets add and fix those positions they will be beaten by the Patriots and other good teams with great offenses,