Wilson out 2-4 weeks per Schefter

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

lmfao - Zach gets credit for a PI but Mike White doesnt get credit for the TD.

You cant make this sh*t up.

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

The Jets scored twice as many points with Mike White under center in spot duty on the road for 3 quarters than when Wilson played the Pats for 4 quarters at home.  

So rookie QB in game 2 is the same as a player that’s been rostered for 3 years of his career? Mike White gets credit for the TD but you’re claiming he had 2 scoring drives, factually true but intellectually dishonest.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Giving Mike White for scoring points on a drive where he started from the 1 yard line in an effort to make Wilson look bad is the definition of being a troll. Sorry. 

I'm sorry bud, he came in and threw a TD.  Like, that's his job as a back up, no?   Why he doesnt get credit for doing his job, but apparently we're giving Zach Wilson credit for drawing a PI? 

Wtf are we doing here dude?  lmfao

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Yeah but that’s oversimplifying it. In 3 drives Zach put the team in position for 10 points, while for the entire rest of the game White only put us up for 6 points while turning the ball over twice. Good throw by White on the TD and he showed better understanding of the offense but he’s clearly less dynamic and capable than Zach.

I don't  think anyone is seriously  saying White is a better QB, but he did pass for a TD. 

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

So rookie QB in game 2 is the same as a player that’s been rostered for 3 years of his career? Mike White gets credit for the TD but you’re claiming he had 2 scoring drives, factually true but intellectually dishonest.  

He came into the game and the Jets scored, twice. That is a fact.   It's what happened.  Wilson could have thrown a pick, fumbled, tripped, slipped, who the **** knows!?!?!?  What I do know is, Mike White was the QB when the Jets scored twice. 

You guys are the one putting stipulates out there, not me.  I'm just stating facts.  The offense looked better under Mike White.  Because it did. 

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm sorry bud, he came in and threw a TD.  Like, that's his job as a back up, no?   Why he doesnt get credit for doing his job, but apparently we're giving Zach Wilson credit for drawing a PI? 

Wtf are we doing here dude?  lmfao

What are we doing? You are making a proclamation that the offense looked better with a backup because he was able to punch it in from the 1 and complete a couple of passes down 30-7.

Just now, JiFapono said:

He came into the game and the Jets scored, twice. That is a fact.   It's what happened.  Wilson could have thrown a pick, fumbled, tripped, slipped, who the **** knows!?!?!?  What I do know is, Mike White was the QB when the Jets scored twice. 

You guys are the one putting stipulates out there, not me.  I'm just stating facts.  The offense looked better under Mike White.  Because it did. 

Scoring is the result of a drive. Getting to the 1 is infinitely harder than punching it in. I guess in your book the RB gets all the credit for punching it in too? You’re a buffoon. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pichula said:

You want your back up to pad worthless stats and give you zero chance of a win? Lol 

No.  I want my back up to take what the defense gives him, try to manage the game and not make mistakes.  Try to let other guys step up --  running game, defense, special teams -- and do enough to try to win a game.  Especially when the back up is a guy with 0 NFL experience outside of pre-season.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I don't  think anyone is seriously  saying White is a better QB, but he did pass for a TD. 

I'm 100% confident Zach Wilson is a better player than Mike White but the offense was better under White.  The guys are just ridiculous over the top ball washers of any little criticism.  It's absurd. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

No.  I want my back up to take what the defense gives him, try to manage the game and not make mistakes.  Try to let other guys step up --  running game, defense, special teams -- and do enough to try to win a game.  Especially when the back up is a guy with 0 NFL experience outside of pre-season.

All things that are completely useless unless the backup comes in with a huge lead or has a dominant run game/defense 

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Facts without context are dishonest. For instance you watch Fields play and say “he makes simple stuff look simple,” facts say 2 TDs, 6 Ints, 4 fumbles lost. You don’t really get the whole truth by stating just the facts.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Mike White played how you need a backup to play in a close game. We weren’t in a close game so he needed to be better than a back up and he couldn’t do it. Doesn’t mean that Mike White is bad, in fact I liked his style of play for the future. 

• Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm 100% confident Zach Wilson is a better player than Mike White but the offense was better under White.  The guys are just ridiculous over the top ball washers of any little criticism.  It's absurd. 

The difference is White took the easy throws that Wilson doesn't.  Hopefully Wilson will see the advantage of taking what the D gives

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Mike White played how you need a backup to play in a close game. We weren’t in a close game so he needed to be better than a back up and he couldn’t do it. Doesn’t mean that Mike White is bad, in fact I liked his style of play for the future. 

I agree.  White came into a game, down 3 scores on a day when the defense played as badly as a defense could play.  He finished the drive where Wilson got hurt, and the defense imediately allowed the Pats to go back up three scores.  There was nothing he was going to do to salvage that mess yesterday.

35 minutes ago, Lith said:

Exactly.  The guy got thrown into his first action ever in the NFL, I’m not sure what he was expected to do other than what you stated.  

41 minutes ago, Pichula said:

Scoring is the result of a drive. Getting to the 1 is infinitely harder than punching it in. I guess in your book the RB gets all the credit for punching it in too? You’re a buffoon. 

He's gone beyond troll at this point.

I've just stopped - feeding trolls just makes them hungrier....

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

What are we doing? You are making a proclamation that the offense looked better with a backup because he was able to punch it in from the 1 and complete a couple of passes down 30-7.

Nope.  You guys have dumbed it down to one play. 

They got to the 1 yard on a PI call.  They then were backed up for a false start and Mike White threw a TD.  Youre a liar and baboon. 

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

The difference is White took the easy throws that Wilson doesn't.  Hopefully Wilson will see the advantage of taking what the D gives

Did you notice how all the Zach ball washing JiF obsessed assholes didnt touch the post in which I said, Zach Wilson is 100x better?  Jeez, I wonder why?

42 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Exactly.  The guy got thrown into his first action ever in the NFL, I’m not sure what he was expected to do other than what you stated.  

Apparently, stepping into your first action ever in the NFL and throwing a TD pass is actually, a bad thing, per the smooth brains of JN.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I think this is good that the load is lifted off him for a few weeks and he will have some time to do a self inventory so to speak. 

The best thing would be he sees White make a bunch of check downs and some break for big gains and he realizes the ball doesn't have to travel 60 yards in the air to be a big play.  

wasn't the last 2 weeks suppose to be this whole reset, game getting slower thing?

man i want the guy to work real bad, but if he busts - taking a one year wonder out of a tiny school going to look real stupid in hindsight

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

And this week you’re spouting more nonsense so at least you’re consistent.

Facts are nonsense to you?  Or is it, you're just another in a long list over sensitive emotional twats that cant handle JiF dropping truth bombs on your feelings. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Good news. 

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Really good news. 

3 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Better than the alternative of him missing the rest of the year and us having to watch Mike White play QB.

Hopefully he can watch from the sidelines and learn. 

high quality GIF

The pats have one of the best redzone defenses in the league--we saw that when they played the cowboys. While it is hard to get to the 1, it's still really hard to score from there against NE.