it is not joe it is the coaching

I keep reading it is not joe but it is the coaching

get ready to have your head explode the  coach was hand picked by Joe (seems some cant grasp that concept)

the terrible coaching belongs to Joe -the guy that put this terrible roster together is Joe and it was Joe that signed bad free agents and missed on almost all of his draft picks

Joe wont be shown the door but he should -at least many of his fan boys are finally seeing the light that Joe is like the clowns before him maybe the worst of them all 

• Confused 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, kmnj said:

get ready to have your head explode the  coach was hand picked by Joe (seems some cant grasp that concept)

the terrible coaching belongs to Joe -the guy that put this terrible roster together is Joe and it was Joe that signed bad free agents and missed on almost all of his draft picks

Joe wont be shown the door but he should -at least many of his fan boys are finally seeing the light that Joe is like the clowns before him maybe the worst of them all 

Joe is the guy that allowed Saleh to bring his BFF unqualified brother as the OC and then draft a rookie QB who was obviously far from NFL ready with no plan B. He also didn't realize that young QB's and this particular offense needs a tight end to catch the ball in middle of field. Don't even get me started on the Denzel thing. 

Yea missing on all those corners late who are starting is really hurting the team smh. Moore has constantly been open. The offensive issues lie with Zach not making the correct reads. It’s hard to evaluate the Offensive players when they are constantly going 3 and out. This upcoming offseason is where most of the picks joe acquired are coming in. I know this sucks but this was not a team that was going to win a lot this year unless Zach played lights out. About half the starters are rookies/2nd year guys. Assuming a fire sale coming up there’s going to be 12 or 13 picks in this draft. That’s 2 drafts in 1. There’s no possible way for most of those guys to get playing time. I can see a big trade coming this off-season like the bills did with diggs. Maybe trade up back into the 1st to make it 3 picks. Joes drafts have been fine. It seems like a lot of fans expect 100% hits which is insanely. Joe has been above average so far. It def hurts that he was drafting for gases system in 2020 (Morgan, Perine). Yes tearing everything down and starting fresh which this team has never done before is going to be ugly.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I agree. joe should be allowed to pick the HC....oh wait. 

JD has done some great things while  here. Some trades have been amazing. Some picks look really good and at the right positions. But he also picked the HC so if the coaching is bad, that's JD's fault.  

Just now, The Crusher said:

Joe is the guy that allowed Saleh to bring his BFF unqualified brother as the OC and then draft a rookie QB who was obviously far from NFL ready with no plan B. He also didn't realize that young QB's and this particular offense needs a tight end to catch the ball in middle of field. Don't even get me started on the Denzel thing. 

It is joe’s fault.  But i think he’s done ok with drafting so far.  The coaches have completely dropped the ball.  The way the defense comes out flat each game is not about drafting as douglas has focused on the offense primarily.  And I’m not buying into the coaches’ reasons for not playing mims either.  I think these coaches were smug heading into the season and now have very little to say about mims not knowing his routes.  They have much bigger problems than trying to make Elijah moore look good.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think a major part of plan A was hit by a car while bicycling. 

• Upvote 2

joe cant see even what a blind man could see what was coming-we had a trash line and no tight ends Wilson was bound to get hurt and had no business playing this year to start out with-Joe went all in on Wilson and his back up I would say is a big jag but that is an insult to jags all over.

22 minutes ago, kmnj said:

We ran dime all day against big run packages...zach very first pass was low percentage and very avoidable situation with decent play calling and only got worse from there.

Self inflicted wounds and handicappes. Yesterday game reminded me of gase. when it rains it pours - zach get hurt.

This sucks but also shows how bad the team is. It will take time but we are on the path. Keep going!!! 

I mean Joe will get fired if it doesn’t improve. The thing about coaching and experience is that it will show improvement if it’s going to improve. So if the team is actually better in weeks 12-18 then the coaching has actually improved. On the other hand if it looks listless and broken as it does now then the failure is systemic and indicative of not only Saleh and LaFleur but also of JD’s process. Right now 7 weeks in it’s too soon to know anything.

• Upvote 1

The biggest issue on the team right now is GVR.  A close second place goes to LeFluer.   

I'm pretty sure the plan was to off-set LaFleur's inexperience with the lean-on-me wisdom of Greg Knapp, and nobody predicted RG would suddenly become victim to poor depth (no Clarke, no Lewis). 

LaFleur should step down into the passing game coordinator role he had in SF, and we should bring in a veteran coach, i.e., Doug Pederson to be the OC and help mentor our first time HC.   SOMEBODY on the coaching staff needs to not be a rookie.