Joe Douglas Mid Season PC

kevinc855

57 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

disagree, kid wasn't ready. Rushing it didn't help. 

I didnt want him starting. They did it and I as hoping for the best but it's been a disaster for the kid and it's not his fault.  Just think - Mahomes sat for a year beind Smith. Rodgers sat behind Fare for 3 years! The OL SUCKS. It's miraculous he hasnt been SERIOUSLY injured like Burrows was last year.  The list goes on and on and on and on why it wasnt a smart idea to play him.  We are not the Pats with an established HC and OC and a deep roster to compliment both sides of the ball.  Just think what McDaniels and BB would have done with Zach as their starter. It would be like day and night difference.  Best thing they can do going forward is to keep him on the sidelines away from this mess until next year. Get an experienced OC, a proven QB coach and a kick ass OL and running back.  Otherwise, he's doomed.

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Lots of us watched that train wreck in real time.  Cluster f**k does not do it justice.

I know, Tannenclown was Ozzie Newsome compared to both  Idzik(Korn/Ferry search firm's finest candidate) and Macagnan...

FTR I didn't hate Tannenbaum, but... he had to go

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

disagree, kid wasn't ready. Rushing it didn't help. 

If they had carry over coaches and systems and a Vet QB then maybe like the scenario with Mahomes in KC - I might agree. However in this scenario with all new coaches , systems and offensive schemes it made 100% sense to start him from the get go. 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

“Hey Joe, the Jets have paid you $9,000,000 to make us worse.  Can we have our money back?”

SAR I

reminds me of Sterns Stuttering John at a Tommy Lasorda book signing back in the 90s.

Tommy, now that you're fat again, do you have to give Nutri system their money back???

Followed with the classic...  Tommy, ever fart in the catchers face???

• Haha 1