Monday Night Football, jamal vs crab claw thief

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Awful sequence for Seattle offense after the turnover.  Terrible.

The fans are absolutely done with Carroll out there. When I was looking on their fan sites for Adams diatribes the past few weeks, I was surprised to see everyone blaming Pete for the franchise decline and Russell Wilson drama

8 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

I thought this Peyton and Eli thing was meant to be funny and good. First time I have tuned in, and it's cringe as the new generation would say.

It was pretty good the first few weeks, when it was simply just the two of them talking football and getting into the depth of the game being played.

It's become horrifically awful ever since they turned it into an equivalent of a Manning-themed daytime talk show, going long stretches without even acknowledging the game being played.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The fans are absolutely done with Carroll out there. When I was looking on their fan sites for Adams diatribes the past few weeks, I was surprised to see everyone blaming Pete for the franchise decline and Russell Wilson drama

I thnk they had a sequence with 8 straight running plays across 3 series in the 3rd quarter.  I wonder if part of it is also lack of trust for Geno, although he played pretty well in the last two games.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

It was pretty good the first few weeks, when it was simply just the two of them talking football and getting into the depth of the game being played.

It's become horrifically awful ever since they turned it into an equivalent of a Manning-themed daytime talk show, going long stretches without even acknowledging the game being played.

Good things always get ruined like that in the mainstream. Not enough people care about football technique and in-depth analysis so it gets bastardized into the same sh*t we see on the rest of the Disney sports network. 

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good things always get ruined like that in the mainstream. Not enough people care about football technique and in-depth analysis so it gets bastardized into the same sh*t we see on the rest of the Disney sports network. 

This last 10 minutes with Brees has been way better, because it's about football. And the unsaid thing is these QBs are terrible and the coaches are trying to work around that, 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1