Grown men.

12 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Theres hard ass coaches who have been successful, and low key coaches who have been successful, and plenty of hard asses who suck, and plenty of low key coaches who suck.

To be a good NFL coach, first and foremost you need to be a leader. You need pick a strong staff and you need to lead 50+ world class elite athletes who are making sh*t tons of money, and a lot of coaches.

If you can't be a good leader, you cant be a good coach.

Leadership has to be an extension of your personaity, it can't be faked, and it cant be copied from someone else.

Most people cannot be good leaders. 

The NFL has a terrible habbit of assuming good coordinators are good leaders, its not the same skillset. 

A good cooridnator is a good chess player, a good HC is a good leader. DOesnt mean the good coordinator cant lead, but just becuae someone is a good coordinator definitely does not mean they can lead.

Completely agree, which is why the bleacher running thing has me worried in general. No one is falling for that.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Completely agree, which is why the bleacher running thing has me worried in general. No one is falling for that.

Out of all the issues with the team and coaching staff right now, him doing a few laps up the bleachers is what you're worried about?

• Upvote 1

On 10/25/2021 at 8:55 PM, T0mShane said:

And you can’t just put that toothpaste back in the tube, either. Once the players figure out you’re a soft touch, it’s over for you. It would explain why a lot of these dudes have regressed so much.

On 10/25/2021 at 9:08 PM, T0mShane said:

Because he was allegedly a fiery coach and he’s been mute and the team is flat as a pancake every week

^ plot twist. Shane actually longs for Rex Ryan despite his words over the years.

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2021 at 1:58 PM, BurnleyJet said:

It’s shocking this team is actually much worse than Gase’s team. Passionless HC, clueless O.C and generally horrible coaching.

Anyone think Bill Belichick is a passive coach, Parcells, Lombardi? If this continues much longer it’s one and done. The league office will be calling The Johnson’s when the attendance drops below 50k, then the writing will be on the wall.

Gase right now

Senate Votes in Favor of Tax Reform Bill. Along with Obamacare Mandate  Repeal_国际_蛋蛋赞

• Sympathy 1

Just catching up this morning before work , some really good points , when I could filter through some nonsense lol . I don’t care about the yelling and screaming , that’s theater. But you can be intense, hold people accountable and be a great leader without yelling and screaming . Saleh has been a huge disappointment there is nobody that can sanely defend him to this point . He lost me when Wilson got taken out with a dirty hit right in front of him and he was just a stoic mute about it , he needed to lose his sh##t over that either in real time or in the postgame , his response was unacceptable and not that of a leader ..could be the point of no return , some moments are blown opportunities to make an impact that you never get back . I was stunned how he then proceeded to defend the hit in the postgame like he didn’t want to piss off BB…maybe looking at BB as a future employer he already doesn’t want to burn bridges with ?? 

• Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve been having premonitions that Woody ends up bringing Rex back with, like, Mike Martz as his OC. 

I know your half kidding ..but I also know that  you know that Woody bringing Rex back is 100% on the table at this point , can you imagine ? SMH 

• Sympathy 2

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve been having premonitions that Woody ends up bringing Rex back with, like, Mike Martz as his OC. 

If there is anyone out there that would be surprised if Woody brings Rex back, send me a PM to hear about an exciting time share opportunity.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I have come to the conclusion Saleh is very soft. We saw glimpses by how easy his camp was. 

You don't have to be yelling and screaming but the players not understanding their assignments is on you. Not to tell them to be grown men and to study harder. 

My guess is that he made certain commitments to LaFleur when he brought him on board. Namely, "You will be the HC of the offense and have a free hand to run it as you see fit."

He's now in the position of sticking with this commitment and continuing to crash and burn or going back on this and setting some direction.

All speculation.

Just now, jgb said:

My guess is that he made certain commitments to LaFleur when he brought him on board. Namely, "You will be the HC of the offense and have a free hand to run it as you see fit."

He's now in the position of sticking with this commitment and continuing to crash and burn or going back on this and setting some direction.

All speculation.

Then he lied to the media and fanbase when it was all talk of CEO approach. 

If he did what you speculate hes just a defensive Adam Gase disaster. 

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Nuthin personal ... but im pretty self motivated and my best guys are too.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I agree that the best people are self motivated, But I think that a boss being critical of you can get you to do more. If your boss never feels the need to get you to do more, one may consider their job done when in fact it can get better.