I can have us in the playoffs next year with what JD is sitting on…

On 10/26/2021 at 8:52 AM, Sammybighead said:

I’m not trying to sound tough and I know it’s really easy to be an armchair GM. However, with the assets we have for the offseason, I truly believe I can construct a playoff team for next season.

The Johnson’s have been terrified to invoke a playoff mandate on anyone publicly, but it’s time. Next year, we better be playoff bound.

Let's go GMSammy. Give us your plan

On 10/26/2021 at 10:11 AM, Lith said:

Depends on what Wilson does when he gets back.  To me, he has not done nearly enough so far to be handed the job again next year.  If Wilson is a legit starting QB in the NFL, then he should not be afraid of competition.

i don't know if i'd be so quick to bring wilson back.  let him sit, especially if white or flacco has some success.  i think i'd rather see the oline tweaked before bringing him back.

This team will def be competing for a playoff spot next year and will def be making a Super Bowl run in 2023.  We have some real nice pieces now and still have this upcoming offseason and draft.
Playoffs are a realistic goal next year and a Super Bowl run is happening in 2023.
Douglas/Saleh/Wilson = The Holy Trinity
You are amazingly steadfast .... ill give you that. The Wilson injury is huge ... hopes hes back in 3 weeks ....

Right now we are looking at the border crossing to Mordor.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk