LaFleur & Saleh Left Their Courage In SF (So Far)

McNeil

10 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Run, run, pass isn’t that uncommon. 

The first run (1 yard) got blown up in the backfield by the defender in front of GVR. 

3016906F-7BFE-4765-9BE6-764B4E326031.jpeg

The “pass” was a -9 yards sack because GVR had both hands on Moses, Congo style, while a blitzing linebacker streaks by them both unnoticed. 

6845883E-A7C4-4A15-94F8-F5E50147E573.jpeg

He is probably the culprit on at least one down of every 3 & out we’ve ever had.  Fix RG and we fix the whole offense. 

We have GVR in on every play and line-up with two Tight Ends almost as much as any team in the league. 

Pretty much means that 3/11 on every play are guys with no business in the league let alone starting every week. 

Way to play to our strengths.

11 hours ago, longsuffering88 said:

I always wonder about the psychology of people who are greatly elevated in their careers

do they stick to what made them worthy of possible elevation and past lauded behavior ?

or

do they do what they THiNK the role requires at the expense of their identity?

im utterly shocked that so far Saleh is not what we thought he was. What an incredible fake. 

Whether you like it or not, Saleh became hot for certain reasons. And he will be fired because he didn’t stay true to what made him interesting.

id rather someone who stays true for better or worse.

I find that most people are not made to be leaders; most people are followers. 

Leaders require the ability to take risks, to disregard friendships and to do only what is best for the organization.  In fact, leaders should not hire friends, unless that friend is truly the best person for the job.  I consider myself a leader, but I was comfortable leading my office, and wanted nothing to do with leading the entire company when I was presented with the opportunity.  Leading requires personal sacrifice, and this was something that I was unwilling to do.

Real leaders care about the people they are leading, but only to the extent that the people they are leading show the same caring about the company that they are employed.  

The most difficult part of being a leader is to hold people accountable, and trust me, it is a very difficult thing to accomplish, even for a good leader.  But holding people truly accountable separates the so-called good leaders from the great leaders.  You can not be a great leader unless you are able to hold people accountable.  So far, Robert Saleh has not held anyone accountable as far as I could see.

On 10/27/2021 at 10:53 PM, doitny said:

LaFleur said on Monday that his first 3 plays (2 runs and a pass) were to ease Zach into the game.

Question. does Zach really need that... or....is LaFluer being too overprotective. cause if its the 1st one then were in trouble. at game 6 he shouldnt need to be eased into any game. or LaFluer is being too cautious with him.

Based on today it makes it pretty clear that Zach was the problem and not lafleur. He’s just too green to play right now. He needs to sit the rest of the year and watch white/flacco run the offense. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BurntDice said:

Based on today it makes it pretty clear that Zach was the problem and not lafleur. 

does it? i think the playcalling was totally different, the entire coaching was different, and let me tell you something, if getting humilliated by NE was what these guys needed to grow their balls, then so be it

9 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

does it? i think the playcalling was totally different, the entire coaching was different, and let me tell you something, if getting humilliated by NE was what these guys needed to grow their balls, then so be it

Yea it was different because they were actually able to get into a rhythm. Zach almost refuses to pass it for less than 10 yards. Guys were getting open all season he just constantly looked for the big play. When he did pass it short they were usually poor passes. That alone makes it nearly impossible to get the offense going. I agree that if getting blown out made the coaches wake up and dig deeper into what they are doing wrong and correct it.