I’d be very worried if I was a Bengals fan

Joe Burrow has accounted for roughly 2,000 yards and 17 TD's.

The NY Jets have accounted for roughly 1,600 yards and 9 TD's.

Now some of you might read that and say, wow, Joe Burrow is good.  Others will say wow, the NY Jets suck.

And this is where I tell you that 22 QB's in the NFL have more yards passing and as many TD or more than the entire NY Jets offense. 

Be worried Bengals fans, be very worried. 

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2021 at 5:34 PM, DrFrasierCrane said:

The Bengals are walking into a buzzsaw on Sunday. CJ Mosley, Coach Saleh, and Coach Ulbrich will have the defense running around and playing out of its mind. 

On offense Mike White will have a full week to practice with the starters. He will stay in the pocket better than Zach and allow the genius of Mike LaFleur to transpire on the field. 

The Bengals are a young team that are still learning how to win. The Jets will teach them a lesson that you need to bring it every week in this league.

#AGNB!! 

the bengals are about to sh*t all over us

13 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Now some of you might read that and say, wow, Joe Burrow is good.  Others will say wow, the NY Jets suck.

And this is where I tell you that 22 QB's in the NFL have more yards passing and as many TD or more than the entire NY Jets offense. 

I don't understand.... except where injured, the starting QB's passing yards and "entire offense's" passing yards are the same, no?

22 minutes ago, jgb said:

I don't understand.... except where injured, the starting QB's passing yards and "entire offense's" passing yards are the same, no?

I never said "entire offense passing yards" - I said 22 QB's have more passing yards than the "entire Jets offense".  

For example; Taylor Heinicke has 1658 yards passing (22nd in the league) and 10 passing TD's, so that alone is more than the entire Jets offense. 

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I never said "entire offense passing yards" - I said 22 QB's have more passing yards than the "entire Jets offense".  

For example; Taylor Heinicke has 1658 yards passing (22nd in the league) and 10 passing TD's, so that alone is more than the entire Jets offense. 

Ah I understand you are saying 22 QBs have more production than Jets passing and rushing combined. My bad.

• Upvote 1

I’d honestly be surprised if we scored double digits.

I’d honestly be surprised if we “held them” below 35 points.

I’d be surprised if Joe Burrow isn’t sat to rest him by the start of the 4th quarter.

But man…our black jerseys will strike so much fear into those Bengals, their stripes will fall off!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, JiFapono said:

The stats I keep reading from the 2021 Jets are really mind boggling 

On 10/26/2021 at 5:34 PM, DrFrasierCrane said:

The Bengals are walking into a buzzsaw on Sunday. CJ Mosley, Coach Saleh, and Coach Ulbrich will have the defense running around and playing out of its mind. 

On offense Mike White will have a full week to practice with the starters. He will stay in the pocket better than Zach and allow the genius of Mike LaFleur to transpire on the field. 

The Bengals are a young team that are still learning how to win. The Jets will teach them a lesson that you need to bring it every week in this league.

#AGNB!! 

Ben Feldman GIF by Superstore

On 10/26/2021 at 2:34 PM, DrFrasierCrane said:

#AGNB!! 

Slow Motion Smoking GIF

16 hours ago, jj71787 said:

Lmao. Only way Jets win, is if the bengals treat this as a trap game. But then again the Jets will find every opportunity to lose the game. 

Every week someone does a thread like this to get cheap bragging rights the 1 out of 10 times they’re right. I’m bumping them from now on so there is also a downside cost. Tired of it.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Ummmmmmmmm how Sweet it is!!

Whose laughing Now!!!

THE NEW YORK JETS WIN!!!!! :)  

This is why people start these threads. No cost when wrong, victory laps and kudos when right.

This game was actually entertaining. Nice job, Jets.

• Upvote 1