Thrusday night football...

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

1st and goal at the 3.  No Adams.  No Lazard.  No MVS.  Running the ball well all game.  So naturally you throw three straight times.  Don't get that sequence at the goal line.

Boy this sure is correct, they have not stopped Dillion for less than 3 yards all game. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was Jets like. 

League going from 2 of the best teams on Thursday this week to Colts/Jets next week. 

Well he threw it up for grabs and he has hopkins, when a jets qb tosses one those it gets picked.

Posted Images

Well they have an entire half to make me eat my words but all this game proves is that Thursday NFL games are destined to be awful.

If Barry Sanders ain’t running while my grandma is in the kitchen getting thanksgiving dinner ready, I ain’t interested

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Well they have an entire half to make me eat my words but all this game proves is that Thursday NFL games are destined to be awful.

If Barry Sanders ain’t running while my grandma is in the kitchen getting thanksgiving dinner ready, I ain’t interested

Green Bay has no wrs playing so ill give them that. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

4th string TE's for every other team in the league looks better than our best guy.

I’m a big NFL draft fan and I’ve only heard of one of Green Bay’s offensive linemen 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, RSJ said:

What did Arizona give up for Ertz? How could we have not used him?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We r not making a super bowl run like the Cards are.  Winning doesnt matter for the jets this year.  Tight end will be addressed early in the draft next year.

Comments like “how could we have not used ertz” just shows the disconnect btwn the jets and their fanbase understanding what the franchise’s plans are.

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We r not making a super bowl run like the Cards are.  Winning doesnt matter for the jets this year.  Tight end will be addressed early in the draft next year.

Comments like “how could we have not used ertz” just shows the disconnect btwn the jets and their fanbase understanding what the franchise’s plans are.

Trading for Flacco, on the other hand, is clearly all about building for the future.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think those types of comments shows the disconnect between the Jets and reality. It doesnt take 5 years to rebuild and having a few vets on the team may actually help the younger players develop. Also moral cant be good for the young guys with getting blown out all the time.

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m a big NFL draft fan and I’ve only heard of one of Green Bay’s offensive linemen 

exactly what i have been saying. you dont need a whole line of #1 picks to have a good line.

there highest pick is a 2nd rd guy. they have a 6th rd and some FA who were 3rd rd guys...

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Why did numb nuts not address TE the last two years when we had buckets of picks?  TE is the QBs best friend, Douglas has ignored it utterly in the draft and in FA.

A 5th round pick and a reserve CB for a cometant Te is great value and our TEs are so stink bad we use a 5th rounder of joe friggin flacco

exactly what i have been saying. you dont need a whole line of #1 picks to have a good line.
there highest pick is a 2nd rd guy. they have a 6th rd and some FA who were 3rd rd guys...

The Pats do it too. Every 3-5 years the Jets think of some new narrative as to why players cant play well. Fans seem to always buy it.