Historically bad Jets team

48 minutes ago, Biggs said:

What's amazing is the Robbie and Darnold suck ups pointed to a few games before the league had tape on them to tell us how dumb Joe D was for dumping both of them.   Robbie has gone into hidding since signing a big contract and Darnold is currently in the fetal position in a paded cell in the subbasement of Bank of America Stadium. 

Right,  when the Jets suck to the point they are setting historical lows, blame it on Darnold love. 

29 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Gase still sucks. Saleh  may suck more

Hope you feel vindicated 

I am in rapturous love with the fact that Sam Darnold is terrible, Leveon Bell is a corpse, and you guys spent money on billboards and a plane because Manish Mehta got you all lathered up about the head coach who was trying to run and repair a team built around Sam Darnold and Leveon Bell. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I am in rapturous love with the fact that Sam Darnold is terrible, Leveon Bell is a corpse, and you guys spent money on billboards and a plane because Manish Mehta got you all lathered up about the head coach who was trying to run and repair a team built around Sam Darnold and Leveon Bell. 

If building a team is getting rid of any resemblance of a good NFL player for draft picks, putting together a bad OL that was supposed to be an upgrade over the bad OL we had the previous season, bringing in Ryan Kahil as your one big move to upgrade said, OL your first year, then yes, that is exactly what we did. 

8 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Top 5 Stats:-

5) Joint Worst lose coming off a bye week in the Super bowl era.

4) In 6 games played, Jets have lead for only 15 mins total, the next team is the winless Lions who have lead for 50 mins.

3) On the 15 first scripted plays the Jets averaged 3.5 yards per play. In the 20 years this stat has been recorded there has never been a team that’s ever averaged less then 4 yards per play.

2) The Jets have been outscored in the first Quarter 44-0. The only other team to do this is the 0-16 Lions.

1) Total Efficiency stat measured in a scale of 0-100. The Jets score is 19 the Winless Lions are scoring 22-100.

This really is the worst team I’ve ever seen.

^This is epic.  I'd like to put it on a plaque and hang it around Woody's neck.  

8 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Top 5 Stats:-

5) Joint Worst lose coming off a bye week in the Super bowl era.

4) In 6 games played, Jets have lead for only 15 mins total, the next team is the winless Lions who have lead for 50 mins.

3) On the 15 first scripted plays the Jets averaged 3.5 yards per play. In the 20 years this stat has been recorded there has never been a team that’s ever averaged less then 4 yards per play.

2) The Jets have been outscored in the first Quarter 44-0. The only other team to do this is the 0-16 Lions.

1) Total Efficiency stat measured in a scale of 0-100. The Jets score is 19 the Winless Lions are scoring 22-100.

This really is the worst team I’ve ever seen.

On the bright side, they haven't lost when holding a lead at any point in a given game, and I think they're the only team to do that

4 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

What is amazing to me is how like 90% of this forum just basically shouted down anyone who was not sold on Wilson and  Saleh and when Wilson looked functional in preseason against guys who are now sitting on the bench and working at the USPS, boy did it get intense. Even the media was looking for excuses. I remember  reading how it was a positive that the Wilson looked good against backups because they were better than what he faced at BYU. Boy was that a doozy of an article. It's  like, oh look, here is the new formula for success in the NFL, first time HC, OC, DC, Rookie QB, RB, WR ALL starting, OL learning a new zone blocking scheme which they still suck at and a bunch of 6th round flyers at DB. This is how you produce a quality NFL team in the year 2021.  

I said from before the draft, that I don't know what to make of Wilson.  Also, never pumped up Saleh.  However, guilty as charged for 2 years on Joe Douglas.  But not any more.  I really don't think it's anything close to "90% of the board", BTW.  Almost all of the regulars that I respect were on the fence but hopeful or just anti-Wilson.  I think it's a minority that just repeatedly flood the board with the same opinions.