CFB Game Day Thread 10/30

Bizarre game, but beat downs of the Gators are always fun.  Three TD drives totalling 4 plays.  3 forced turnovers (and another 3 by our offense).  Strange sequence at the end of the first half.   Love the defense.  Gave up some yardage late, but they turned the game with the turnovers in the 2nd quarter.  

Not thrilled with what I saw of the offense or Bennett.  I think we need to see what Danilels can do with this offense -- cause we are going to need to be better offensively to get where we want to be this year.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Bizarre game, but beat downs of the Gators are always fun.  Three TD drives totalling 4 plays.  3 forced turnovers (and another 3 by our offense).  Strange sequence at the end of the first half.   Love the defense.  Gave up some yardage late, but they turned the game with the turnovers in the 2nd quarter.  

Not thrilled with what I saw of the offense or Bennett.  I think we need to see what Danilels can do with this offense -- cause we are going to need to be better offensively to get where we want to be this year.

Thought Bennett had a great first drive - not so much after.  Is JT that hurt he can’t play?  Man, this defense is special.  Just gotta score 21 and the defense will do the rest! 

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

Thought Bennett had a great first drive - not so much after.  Is JT that hurt he can’t play?  Man, this defense is special.  Just gotta score 21 and the defense will do the rest! 

JT was healthy today.  Pretty sure this was the first game he was cleared for after getting hurt early in the season.  I thought starting Bennett was the right move today, but after the way he played, I really want to see some of Daniels over this last month.  I was screaming at the TV for Kirby to put JT in today after Bennett threw the pick at 3-0.  But then things changed.  Quickly. 

Still think we are going to need Daniels to beat Bama.

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Told you it was ours!

• Upvote 1