Let's Go Jets --- Game Day Thread (Bengals) -- Mike White here we go!

Maxman

19 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

The difference for Mike White vs Zach Thomas is that White gets little leeway to be error prone. If he screws up or is ineffective he’ll be benched and eventually released. He’s had very few reps and no starts and is expected to produce. All of the emphasis for the Jets while White on the roster has been first for Sam and now Zach. Whereas Zach can lead the league in picks and bad plays and still get all the starts. It was the same with Mark to a lesser degree Geno and Sam. Not sure what we’ll get from him today but he finally does get a limited opp to build a career in the NFL. 

Hand off for 2, hand off for 2, draw or dump off for 4. Punt. If I was a betting man. 

• Post of the Week 1

54 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I’m angry but I can still Jet up. 

Cmon Mike, cmon team, show me some fight. 

Let’s go Jets ✈️ 

Agree. Really hoping for a competitive game even if it is a loss. Show up prepared to play. Be aggressive and show some growth. Sadly, I just don't see it happening. I hope I am wrong

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

Agree. Really hoping for a competitive game even if it is a loss. Show up prepared to play. Be aggressive and show some growth. Sadly, I just don't see it happening. I hope I am wrong

Can we have a couple tricks plays at least fake punts etc 

9 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Think you’ll have some room to spread out like that in the stadium as well

For those of you at the game - bless you. If we are down by 30 and that knucklehead joe nolan is still screaming it is 3rd down - please throw a pumpkin or something at him

8 minutes ago, Trotter said:

For those of you at the game - bless you. If we are down by 30 and that knucklehead joe nolan is still screaming it is 3rd down - please throw a pumpkin or something at him

No worries - 

JETSfans.jpg

-- these guys ^^  will. 

Dammit Mosley ... i was all set to bbq , wstch an old movie or two, service my snowblower etc etc ...

But noooo you had to go and get activated ... this guy is the THE ONLY consistently competent player we have.

Now i have to watch ... because no ones professional life is as ****ed up as Mosley's right now.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk