Zack Wilson Can Take a Seat

10 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Yes.  I think LaFleur thought he could throw everything at Wilson and it obviously didn’t work.  I also think it was scaled back for White and that’s why there’s success.  You can’t tell me that the game flow and play selection isn’t vastly different than the beginning of the season.

that'll happen when you throw to the open read right away and string together first downs.  Its insanely hard to get in a flow as a play caller when youre 3 and out series after series. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

This is about as Jetsy as you could possibly make it.  There is now a qb controversy with someone who was drafted to be a career backup and the 2nd overall pick in the draft after just a few games!  And yea!!  Mike White should start!

• Upvote 1

Just now, maury77 said:

Outside of the diciples of the church of Zachapono on this board, who the hell is giving up 2 first rounders for Wilson? Just sit him until he’s ready (if ever). 

I bet you get that deal today.  Look at what they gave up for Darnold after three disastrous seasons.   I think Houston pulls that deal today.

• Upvote 1

All  I can say is the Sunday ticket app went down when we were winning in the first half.  I was bitching to my girlfriend about it because we immediately started losing.  I found a site to watch it on and we immediately scored in the 4th.  This is the conversation that followed.  She’s out shopping and not returning my calls at the moment.  The Jets win and so fo I!!94DCB8FB-D299-411F-829A-D52AB0183F7A.thumb.png.32fcc95cc12afd3d8d3c56daf0e2fe6d.png

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

If Mike White continues to play well for the next few weeks, there's no debate. Start Mike White even when Zach is healthy.

If white plays like this …. Bye bye Zach.  We can trade his ass. Lol. 

realistically I don’t see it happening but if it does. I’m cool with White showing it’s his job. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1