Mike “Great” White

Stark

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

Same he looked like a totally different back today...glad I was wrong about that one.  Still think we can use another bigger back but he looked like more then a jag today which is what I thought.

Carter is a beast in the passing game or at least played like one today with a QB hitting just about everyone in stride same way he did in pre season . .. Would love for the Jets to get a big RB in next years draft and use Carter more as a change of pace back and 3rd down back

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Carter is a beast in the passing game or at least played like one today with a QB hitting just about everyone in stride same way he did in pre season . .. Would love for the Jets to get a big RB in next years draft and use Carter more as a change of pace back and 3rd down back

Yeah didn't look great running in between the tackles but looked quick in space today.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, papz187 said:

Go with White until he plays his way out of a job!

That was the first 400 yard game by a Jets QB since Testaverde 12/24/2000!!!! No way am I taking him out for Wilson anytime soon! IDC who was drafted where...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Mike White played a great game,  The Jets were exciting.  Let's celebrate that.  Let the guys have a victory with out controversy.  Good job Mike 'Karma" White

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Now that we got Mike White starting, I'm looking at our schedule and just saying....W W W W W W W.

We may have a let down game, but playoffs here we come.

If we win on Thursday night, the home game vs the bills becomes very interesting.  Its actually a huge game fo rus and could get us right back in this thing.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh so you’re going with the “we called the good plays today” argument, eh.

Lafleur didnt change anything.  The only thing that changed is Mike White completing passes and moving the chains gave us more plays which let lafleur get in a rhythm with his playcalling.

The Jets havent had many plays each game up until today.

• Upvote 1