Does this game show that the Jets are headed in right direction

CSNY

People get way to reactionary on here. They have been bad for a while. Maybe White is a saviour or maybe it just needed anyone but Zach, let's see some consistency. 

It's a great win and that QB performance will be immortalised but I'll want to see more before I declare this a soon to be good team. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

People get way to reactionary on here. They have been bad for a while. Maybe White is a saviour or maybe it just needed anyone but Zach, let's see some consistency. 

It's a great win and that QB performance will be immortalised but I'll want to see more before I declare this a soon to be good team. 

Agreed.  100%,  Too early to say we are headed in the right direction, but wins have been way too few and far between lately.  I am going to enjoy this one for the next 4 days and hope they follow it up with a  good effort on Thursday.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Agreed.  100%,  Too early to say we are headed in the right direction, but wins have been way too few and far between lately.  I am going to enjoy this one for the next 4 days and hope they follow it up with a  good effort on Thursday.

agree

and what does this say about us. we beat 2 of the best teams in the AFC. were not beating scrubs. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It shows that Zach Wilson is a bust.

SAR I

??? Give him more than five games before you label him a bust. Or are you still of the narrative we only gave Gase 4 games before” the illumati “ ran him out of town 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

JABARI ZUNIGA GOT A SACK!  I don't mean to yell but holy sh*t, if that doesn't make Joe Douglas and the jets smile, nothing will! It's only one game though, but this is the upside of having so. many young starters, what you see now is them still learning.  Imagine these guys at premium positions getting a whole lot better!  Enjoy this build up Jets fans, we of all fan bases, deserve this win!

new york football GIF by RachaelRayShow

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, CSNY said:

??? Give him more than five games before you label him a bust. Or are you still of the narrative we only gave Gase 4 games before” the illumati “ ran him out of town 

I worry that a 4th string scrub that we cut 3 times gets 400 yards and makes Mike LaFleur look like Bill Walsh while our prized first round pick struggles to get 150 and makes him look like Tony Sporano.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I mean Joe Douglas had his coming out party today… all his guys did awesome 

AVT

Carter

Hall

Rankins

Zuniga

Moore

this team is definitely  on the right track. 

As one of the biggest JD  critics I can’t lie. It was a good day for him 

Jet up baby 

• Upvote 3