Does this game show that the Jets are headed in right direction

CSNY

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

To date, Zach Wilson's "flashes" have been 60+ yard 50/50 balls that any quarterback could make.

We have good WR's.  And a backup quarterback who went to town with a lesser squad than Zach Wilson has had.  And the GM has a history of bad draft decisions.  Things are pointing in a bad direction.

SAR I

You mean the WR's that Joe Douglas placed on this roster?

Things are not as bad as you were telling us things were going to be. Heck, you did not have the Jets winning another game this year.

So why, should we believe anything you try to tell us? Your average on this site is akin to Kevin Youklis with the Yankees.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

To date, Zach Wilson's "flashes" have been 60+ yard 50/50 balls that any quarterback could make.

We have good WR's.  And a backup quarterback who went to town with a lesser squad than Zach Wilson has had.  And the GM has a history of bad draft decisions.  Things are pointing in a bad direction.

SAR I

This is rather confusing. It’s been well documented on your feelings about JD as how he is lousy at his job but in this post you seem to take a contradictory position. You’ve been saying he can’t draft and his FA acquisitions have been less than stellar but in this post we have good WR’s and just beat a legitimate playoff contender with a “ “ “ lesser squad than Wilson has had “. This post indicates to me that you are of a mind that the starting talent JD has assembled is in fact rather good and the depth he has drafted since the “ lesser talent “ just beat a legit playoff contender. I am confused on this take given your prior posts. Can you explain and make it clearer  or were you specifically speaking about Zach 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

You mean the WR's that Joe Douglas placed on this roster?

Things are not as bad as you were telling us things were going to be. Heck, you did not have the Jets winning another game this year.

So why, should we believe anything you try to tell us? Your average on this site is akin to Kevin Youklis with the Yankees.

Confused as to why you think you're entitled to a victory lap because a backup quarterback that Joe Douglas cut three times last year and passed on for Joe Flacco and a draft pick just last week turns out to be the best player Joe Douglas ever brought to Florham Park.

The Mike White misread is just another in a long line of his catastrophically bad decisions in the last 30 months.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Confused as to why you think you're entitled to a victory lap because a backup quarterback that Joe Douglas cut three times last year and passed on for Joe Flacco and a draft pick just last week turns out to be the best player Joe Douglas ever brought to Florham Park.

The Mike White misread is just another in a long line of his catastrophically bad decisions in the last 30 months.

SAR I

I am not doing any "victory lap" Just pointing out your hypocrisy.  

Today may be a good day for you to take a ride in your convertible Mazda Miata, have lunch at your favorite Popeyes franchise and contemplate your next effort to troll this board.

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Is this a schtick or are you genuinely this miserable?  

If the Jets truly make you this miserable I suggest you take up another interest like badminton or chess or basket weaving.

1 hour ago, Bowles Movement said:

Is this a schtick or are you genuinely this miserable?  

If the Jets truly make you this miserable I suggest you take up another interest like badminton or chess or basket weaving.

I am miserable because we lose too much. In order to make that miserable feeling stop, we have to have the right executive in the front office. Someone who can pick the right players. There is very little indicating that Joe Douglas is that executive.

SAR I

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

I am miserable because we lose too much. In order to make that miserable feeling stop, we have to have the right executive in the front office. Someone who can pick the right players. There is very little indicating that Joe Douglas is that executive.

SAR I

You may be right but I choose to be optimistic.  I think we have some good young talent that is blossoming in front of us Fatukasi Quinnen, Huff, Hall,AVT, Carter, Moore, and several more are playing well.   Regardless Douglas is going to get at least 2 and probably 3 more years to get it right with Saleh.  
Its not worth your health if they make you miserable

• Sympathy 1