Bryce Hall

2 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

That happens quite a bit actually when the QB gets 12 Missisippi's to throw the ball.  

When we were kids, that was not as long as it should have been.

No one ever said " 1 Mississippi", it was "1 missippi, 2 missippi, 3 missippi...." we cut out that middle syllable.  

43 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Always thought Lowery was underappreciated here 

He was a good player, though lacking in pure speed.  He would have been ideally suited to our current scheme with his ability to read the game and break on the ball.

1 hour ago, chirorob said:

Teams run so much 3 and 4 WR sets, you need to have massive depth at the position.   It's like O Line, you could take a mid rounder on a player almost every year and it wouldn't be wasted.

+1

They like to carry a ton of corners.  The good thing is that they don't seem to need top of the draft guys.  They can find what they are looking for later on.  Most of the yapping in camp was about how good Echols and Dunn looked.  Guidry is an UDFA seems to be performing well.  I think they still have room for improvement, so I expect them to pick up another 2 or 3 mid to late round picks/priority UDFA, but I don't see all the Stingley talk.

• Upvote 1