Jump to content

Make the black uniforms our primary


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Vader said:

Team responds when we wear the blacks. I'd move to make them the home uniforms 

 

Want to see the black pants with white jerseys — saints look dope with this clean combo

I would like to see the black and white combo as well.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

No way

I don’t mind them as a 2-3 times a year deal, but not every week.

The all whites have always looked the best. From the 60’s through present day.

All whites are the S tier road uniforms 

Black unis are the S tier home uniforms 

Search your feelings. You will know it to be true 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vader said:

Team responds when we wear the blacks. I'd move to make them the home uniforms 

 

Want to see the black pants with white jerseys — saints look dope with this clean combo

I have been saying this the past two years.  the Jets are undefeated in day games wearing the blacks.  and looking at the schedule, EVERY remaining home game is at 1 PM.  keep going with the blacks till they lose. (and next home game is the Bills, so probably then.  haha)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

The Jets are green and white not black.  While the black unis don't look bad they are not Jets uniforms.  They should get rid of all black in the uniforms.

I understand your sentiment, however I really like the black uniforms. They look so sharp!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

The Jets are green and white not black.  While the black unis don't look bad they are not Jets uniforms.  They should get rid of all black in the uniforms.

I agree with everything you wrote except for "While the black unis don't look bad".  I think the black uni's are hideous.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Untouchable said:

No way

I don’t mind them as a 2-3 times a year deal, but not every week.

The all whites have always looked the best. From the 60’s through present day.

All Whites 1

Black 2

 

 

 

 

 

 

green

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...