The WR who has had the highest percentage of uncatchable passes thrown his way is….

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You and I called it as soon as the Darnold trade was announced:  It was the worst possible news for Robby.  And for sure, he misses Bridgewater dearly.  

I must admit there was one run by Darnold in Panthers game that did earn my respect. He was running like a barbarian and nearly got his head knocked off. It was the first time he ever looked like he actually “wanted it” in a game. 

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, jgb said:

I must admit there was one run by Darnold in Panthers game that did earn my respect. He was running like a barbarian and nearly got his head knocked off. It was the first time he ever looked like he actually “wanted it” in a game. 

Oh man.  I saw that hit on Red Zone.  Darnold got blasted.  

That hit reminded me of one of my favorite all-time Jets - Shade Tree.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jgb said:

im guessing that was the concussion hit. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Yeah but if he extends a leg, does it hit his paw?  And would it then be catchable or no because dogs use their mouth? 

The look from the dog afterwards says it all. 

He did move his head slightly so probably more effort than Robby has been giving since he seen Sam rock up in Carolina. 

• Haha 2

So those of you neg repping posts that show how bad Zach has played (which is now being exposed)are not being realistic. I want Zach to succeed in a big way but so far all we have are the flash plays since Zach has done absolutely nothing consistently. 

Mike White lead this offense (that was being accused of not executing under Zach ) consistently for an entire game the book is not written yet on either QB . White has to show he can do this consistently just like I expected Zach to do. White should not be crowned yet but he does give us reason for hope and that's more than a Jets fan has had in over 2 decades. Screw it this team has not had consistently good QB play in its entire history and yes that includes Joe Namath who had a few great years surrounded by a lot of crap.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Pichula said:

Oh yea? Remind me which wide open post Wilson missed on 

are you kidding me ? Seriously Zach was missing wide open WR's all over the field and missing receivers within 10 yards of him. Remind me what Zach's completion percentage was. After you do that compare how many times Zach hit a receiver in stride compared to what Mike White did this Sunday. I would be willing to bet White hit more receivers in stride than Zach hit all year combined. Receivers had to constantly adjust with Zach's inaccurate throws causing problems with taking them out of their stride. It was obviously hurting Carter . All you have to do is look at the video rather than blurting out things like this.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

are you kidding me ? Seriously Zach was missing wide open WR's all over the field and missing receivers within 10 yards of him. Remind me what Zach's completion percentage was. After you do that compare how many times Zach hit a receiver in stride compared to what Mike White did this Sunday. I would be willing to bet White hit more receivers in stride than Zach hit all year combined. Receivers had to constantly adjust with Zach's inaccurate throws causing problems with taking them out of their stride. It was obviously hurting Carter . All you have to do is look at the video rather than blurting out things like this.

I see you failed to answer my question specifically 

• Haha 1