The WR who has had the highest percentage of uncatchable passes thrown his way is….

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

are you kidding me ? Seriously Zach was missing wide open WR's all over the field and missing receivers within 10 yards of him. Remind me what Zach's completion percentage was. After you do that compare how many times Zach hit a receiver in stride compared to what Mike White did this Sunday. I would be willing to bet White hit more receivers in stride than Zach hit all year combined. Receivers had to constantly adjust with Zach's inaccurate throws causing problems with taking them out of their stride. It was obviously hurting Carter . All you have to do is look at the video rather than blurting out things like this.

It is really weird, but all the rookie QB's getting consistent play time have all their completion percentages chunked in a similar area:

-Lawrence 59.6

-Fields 59.5

-Wilson 57.5

The notable exception to this list is Jones at 68.1.

This trend must be some statistical anomaly or something.

22 minutes ago, Pichula said:

Oh yea? Remind me which wide open post Wilson missed on 

Despite your meaningless focus on one play made irrelevant due to penalty, Moore had a 100% catch rate this week.  So great job bringing light to how that uncatchable percentage was even worse when being thrown to by Wilson.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

It was a huge highlight  that week. 

No sportscenter in Germany.

If it didn't happen during the moment I'm watching Red Zone, I didn't see it. 

Nevertheless, sure he looked like he wanted it there, as well. But again one example doesn't refute the general premise that the dude looks way too "cazh" 95% of the time.

It's like the argument in "Swingers" about doubling down on an 11.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

No sportscenter in Germany.

If it didn't happen during the moment I'm watching Red Zone, I didn't see it. 

Nevertheless, sure he looked like he wanted it there, as well. But again one example doesn't refute the general premise that the dude looks way too "cazh" 95% of the time.

It's like the argument in "Swingers" about doubling down on an 11.

There is no doubt Sam is not the ideal QB or even a bad QB but I never thought he was not trying. 

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Pichula said:

Oh yea? Remind me which wide open post Wilson missed on 

Go back and watch some game film....We don't have to do the research for you.  

I want Zach Wilson to be the guy.  Zach Wilson looks more like Ryan Leaf than Ryan Tannehill.  Having a seat on the bench could be the best thing for him.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Go back and watch some game film....We don't have to do the research for you.  

I want Zach Wilson to be the guy.  Zach Wilson looks more like Ryan Leaf than Ryan Tannehill.  Having a seat on the bench could be the best thing for him.

How convenient for you not to have to back up your hyperbolic statements with facts 

• WTF? 1

2 hours ago, Pichula said:

How convenient for you not to have to back up your hyperbolic statements with facts 

At some point, you're going to have to inspire people to want to discuss this stuff with you.  Currently. you're the forum housefly people are swatting away - mostly cause your attitude stinks.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Paradis said:

At some point, you're going to have to inspire people to want to discuss this stuff with you.  Currently. you're the forum housefly people are swatting away - mostly cause your attitude stinks.

He's also on like his 6th username.  Guy can't take a hint.  No one wants him here.

12 hours ago, jgb said:

I must admit there was one run by Darnold in Panthers game that did earn my respect. He was running like a barbarian and nearly got his head knocked off. It was the first time he ever looked like he actually “wanted it” in a game. 

But I think this was the hit that got him concussed.  He took big hits on consecutive plays and had to be removed fromt he game.  He is now in concussion protocol.

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yes... and?

And, what.  It was a gutsy play.  Second one in a row.  Play before if I recall correctly he scrambled, took a big hit and converted a 3rd and long .  That was the play to take a risk on to get a first down and extend a drive. 

Not a 1st down play.  Slide, gain 5 instead of 8, and live to play another day.  Not to mention whoever called an RPO on the very next play after your QB took a big hit. 

Gutsy play is not always the smart play.

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

And, what.  It was a gutsy play.  Second one in a row.  Play before if I recall correctly he scrambled, took a big hit and converted a 3rd and long .  That was the play to take a risk on to get a first down and extend a drive. 

Not a 1st down play.  Slide, gain 5 instead of 8, and live to play another day.  Not to mention whoever called an RPO on the very next play after your QB took a big hit. 

Gutsy play is not always the smart play.

Never... said... smart... not... sure... why... debating...

4 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

It is really weird, but all the rookie QB's getting consistent play time have all their completion percentages chunked in a similar area:

-Lawrence 59.6

-Fields 59.5

-Wilson 57.5

The notable exception to this list is Jones at 68.1.

This trend must be some statistical anomaly or something.

Wilson has been flat out bad, worst in the league for starting QB's, never completing over 61% in a single game but I think it's a bit different for Fields and Lawrence.  Both of them are bouncing back after miserable starts.  Fields had 46% and 30%/Lawrence had 54% and 42% to start their careers and now leveling out as they play more games at league average.  I would anticipate both to finish in the low to mid 60's to finish the season.  Really cant say that confidently for Wilson.