Colts are Beat up. T Y Hilton out.

https://www.colts.com/news/ty-hilton-concussion-injury-update-tyquan-lewis-knee-jets-carson-wentz

Colts Daily Notebook: T.Y. Hilton Out For Jets Game, Tyquan Lewis Out For Season With Knee Injury

Hilton suffered a concussion against the Titans on Sunday while Lewis was injured after intercepting a pass in the Colts' 34-31 overtime loss. 

• Confused 1
28 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

https://www.colts.com/news/ty-hilton-concussion-injury-update-tyquan-lewis-knee-jets-carson-wentz

Colts Daily Notebook: T.Y. Hilton Out For Jets Game, Tyquan Lewis Out For Season With Knee Injury

Hilton suffered a concussion against the Titans on Sunday while Lewis was injured after intercepting a pass in the Colts' 34-31 overtime loss. 

Hiltons first game back... Not a big deal

• Thumb Down 1

I’m surprised we’ve lost any awareness of Jets history here. The historical Jets game formula is:

Opposition star injured = backup plays better than star, Jets collapse worse than if actual opponent’s starters played.

Well, it over for us. Hilton’s replacement will make 120 yds and two touchdowns, including the game winner. 

1 hour ago, Ken Schroy said:

Hilton has been out all season.  Pittman is the man there and he was drafted before JD even had a chance to pass on him.  Pittman will be one of the bigger tests for the Jets secondary.  

Wentz and Taylor seem healthy and Mosley better be ready to manage Taylor. 

I don't consider them beat up.

56 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Hilton has been out all season.  Pittman is the man there and he was drafted before JD even had a chance to pass on him.  Pittman will be one of the bigger tests for the Jets secondary.  

Wentz and Taylor seem healthy and Mosley better be ready to manage Taylor. 

I don't consider them beat up.

That cracked me up.  🤣

• Upvote 1

and?  every week teams are beat up and missing some key players.  the dolts are no exception.  the biggest thing they have that will help the jets win is carson wendtz.  take your pick.  his ego or just not as good as he thinks he is.

This is going to be a tough game. Colts defense have the most takeaways in the NFL, right? I went on their message board yesterday and they were all talking about how bad their defense is and how Mike White can dink and dunk them all day but I don't buy it. I am worried because last week was a miracle and I don't know if lightning strikes again or not. Would be amazing though...