Jets have more wins against teams above .500 than Bucs

Hex

56 minutes ago, doitny said:

you know what though, after suffering our 2 worst defeats we bounce back and beat 2 really good teams. 

this CS knows how to get us to rebound, now they just have to figure out how to never make us get humiliated again

If we don’t get humiliated, we don’t rebound. If you think about it, it’s the humiliations that are keeping this season from being winless. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hex said:

I was just looking at the buccaneers schedule and realized that they have only beaten one team above .500, the cowboys, compared to our 2 wins against TEN and CIN. I know this is really misleading, but still kind of funny

This is great.

8 hours ago, Hex said:

I was just looking at the buccaneers schedule and realized that they have only beaten one team above .500, the cowboys, compared to our 2 wins against TEN and CIN. I know this is really misleading, but still kind of funny

You know what is also kind of funny? The same is true for the Patriots - the only have 1 win against a winning team. :-)

I still think the playoffs are not totally out of reach. Everyone focused on Mike White for good reason but I think that the offense in general seemed to finally "get" the offense.

Our schedule is much more favorable the next few weeks. Not that we will be favored but outside of Bills all teams with issues...we could string some wins together

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

Isn't this the dichotomy of being a Jets' fan?  Inexplicable wins and losses.  

Funniest part is you're right; that happened last year too. Both teams the jets beat last year when to divisionals in the playoffs

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I still think the playoffs are not totally out of reach. Everyone focused on Mike White for good reason but I think that the offense in general seemed to finally "get" the offense.

Our schedule is much more favorable the next few weeks. Not that we will be favored but outside of Bills all teams with issues...we could string some wins together

I think it in my teeny tiny jet fan optimistic heart, but I  surely don’t have the guts to list that HERE. 

12 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Whew, glad somebody else had that thought. I like our schedule the rest of the way.

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Jets beat the Titans without their top 2 wide receivers: A.J. Brown and Julio Jones.

You could also argue that the Bucs lost to a saints team with their #1 WR out (I think for the year now) and their 3rd string QB playing, but I see your point

20 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I WANT TO BELIEVE but my heart is not ready

22 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

We definitely have the potential to, but do we have the organization?

Nov. 4indianapolis.pngat Indianapolis ColtsLucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis,  W
Nov. 14buffalo-nfl.pngBuffalo BillsMetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ W
Nov. 21miami-nfl.pngMiami DolphinsMetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ W
Nov. 28houston-nfl.pngat Houston TexansNRG Stadium, Houston, TX W
Dec. 5philadelphia.pngPhiladelphia EaglesMetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ W
Dec. 12new_orleans.pngNew Orleans SaintsMetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ W
Dec. 18miami-nfl.pngat Miami DolphinsHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL W
Dec. 26jacksonville.pngJacksonville JaguarsMetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ W
Jan. 2tampa_bay.pngTampa Bay BuccaneersMetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ L
Jan. 9buffalo-nfl.pngat Buffalo BillsBills Stadium, Orchard Park, L

10-7 but no playoffs because the Jets like to tease us.