JetNation Group Outing Part 2 -- Jets / Dolphins 11/21

So I have to buy some tickets for friends and family that are going to the Jets vs Dolphins game.

I have a group of about 20 already and figured since I am getting them tickets and we are already doing a tailgate .... that I would check with everyone here?

If you are possibly interested post in here and let me know. This will be the kind of thing where I get an exact head count and we pay before I buy the tickets. I took a bath when I did it the other way in September.

Thanks! Go Jets.

Alright I am calling the Jets tomorrow. I will stick with the 20 tickets that I need for my group outside of the board. If anyone else wants tickets let me know, happy to include you.  Otherwise anyone going can definitely tailgate with us.

On 11/4/2021 at 10:05 AM, Maxman said:

Bumping this one more time in case anyone is interested.  

So how does a pee on non season ticket holder purchase a prestigious parking pass nowadays? Haven’t done this in 5 years and there’s no option on stubhub anymore.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BP said:

So how does a pee on non season ticket holder purchase a prestigious parking pass nowadays? Haven’t done this in 5 years and there’s no option on stubhub anymore.

ticketmaster i think is the easiest for season ticket holders to sell on so i would check there.

ticketmaster suggested i list parking for $136   - crazy.   it's platinum but still crazy.  the buyer has to pay fees on top of that price.

i think i listed it for $85.   i'd offer it for that minus my ticketmaster fees but that's above face value and that's not allowed here.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, batman10023 said:

ticketmaster i think is the easiest for season ticket holders to sell on so i would check there.

ticketmaster suggested i list parking for $136   - crazy.   it's platinum but still crazy.  the buyer has to pay fees on top of that price.

i think i listed it for $85.   i'd offer it for that minus my ticketmaster fees but that's above face value and that's not allowed here.

You can sell it here if you want.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Buying 30 tickets tomorrow.

If anyone wants to tailgate with us let me know. I'm thinking $40 and that includes beer, white claw, hamburgers, hot dogs, meatball sliders, soda, water, chips, cookies, breakfast bagels.

I’m in for the tix. I’m gonna bring my own stuff, but the tailgate sounds like a good deal. I will bring you some Fanta, no charge.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

You can sell it here if you want.

I need to read a little better.  I listed the bills game not the dolphins game.  But if we don’t go to the dolphins game I will pm you about the parking. 

I can check with the jets if they can give me an extra parking pass for the dolphins game.  Be back if they say yes. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, batman10023 said:

I need to read a little better.  I listed the bills game not the dolphins game.  But if we don’t go to the dolphins game I will pm you about the parking. 

I can check with the jets if they can give me an extra parking pass for the dolphins game.  Be back if they say yes. 

I got a parking pass (platinum) on stubhub lol the price was insane, absolutely insane. That’s all I will say. Thanks for your help though!

But it will be worth it to see @Maxman 

On 11/9/2021 at 1:12 PM, BP said:

@Maxman Are you still doing the tailgate thing?

I have 4 guys, no worries if you're not, def. don't want to intrude on your friends and family.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

@Maxman Are you still doing the tailgate thing?

I have 4 guys, no worries if you're not, def. don't want to intrude on your friends and family.

No we are...I will get stuff posted tomorrow. We have 35 already lined up, sorry for the delay but we definitely have room at the tailgate. I will make a post tonight with more info and the menu all that.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

insane.  stupid.  the jets didn't get back to me.

Thanks again. I haven’t purchased tickets or a parking pass at MetLife since 2016, but I’ve been to several other NFL stadiums around the country since then. Jets parking passes are 2-3 times more expensive than any other teams in the NFL if you don’t have season tickets. It does explain why the upper deck is empty. The parking pass costs more than an actual ticket.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 11/3/2021 at 5:27 PM, kevinc855 said:

Have ticks but could be interested in tailgate 

On 11/3/2021 at 1:04 PM, FidelioJet said:

I'll be there for sure.  

I have tickets already but would love to join y'all for the tailgate.

On 11/3/2021 at 1:00 PM, jetstream23 said:

Tempting GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

On 11/4/2021 at 10:06 AM, RSJ said:

Wish I heard about this earlier. Purchased two extra for this game for my niece and her friend.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 11/9/2021 at 8:47 PM, Jets0712 said:

Hey Max I’m thinking about going. Where is the tailgate??

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sorry for the delay, I finally was able to add the tailgate option. Hope you can join us:

https://www.jetnation.com/product/jetnation-tailgate-jets-dolphins-11-21/

On 11/12/2021 at 12:51 AM, Maxman said:

Bump. I think we have about 35 tailgating with us for the Dolphins game. It will be fun. Have room for more if anyone else wants to join us just check out the link above. Thanks.

I’ll bump this now lol 

• Upvote 1