Jump to content

Which memes do you find annoying vs "are indifferent to" vs "still find funny"?


Recommended Posts

ANNOYING:

Jack Nicholson shaking his head yes

image.png.165f461a8aa52399353ec1714462f170.png

 

Willy Wonka 

image.png.467a9a7bed9d416f2dfb8ccc0ff5c400.png

Eddie Murphy

image.png.ccf2c568a61a85e9180ab58b5216163d.png

Leo DeCaprio

image.png.696a1fc3dec02fbef228c66f6db3e8f6.png

 

 

INDIFFERENT:

The guy who turns his head a little bit and does the "oh really?" move with his eyebrows

Michael Jordan crying

STILL FUNNY:

Chris Brown dismissing idea followed by liking the idea

Man holding girlfriend's hand while staring at other girl

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TuscanyTile2 changed the title to Which memes do you find annoying vs "are indifferent to" vs "still find funny"?

I always found this one to be incredibly annoying,  Until it was used so masterfully yesterday by @T0mShane in the John Beck thread.  Even a bad meme has its place when used properly.

B8720ABE-EEA0-4C0E-9C38-8F1B097F1CBE.jpeg

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Two of my favorites because they're great for when people say things IDGAF about (or find confusing) or disgust me.  Also from one of the greatest movies of all time.

disgusted GIF

 

Colin Farrell Idk GIF

Edited by AFJF
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AFJF said:

Two of my favorites because they're great for when people say things IDGAF about (or find confusing) or disgust me.  Also from one of the greatest movies of all time.

disgusted GIF

 

Colin Farrell Idk GIF

Top 10 Movie all time. McDonah should have won the Oscar for Best Original Screen Play.  I've watched it at least a half dozen times.  Brilliant, get's better with each viewing.    

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Top 10 Movie all time. McDonah should have won the Oscar for Best Original Screen Play.  I've watched it at least a half dozen times.  Brilliant, get's better with each viewing.    

I've visited Brugges at least a dozen times since watching this movie.  The only place in the movie that I haven't visited is the room with the prostitutes and the room where Ray shoots the dude in the eye with the blank.

As a B-day gift to the wife a few years back I got us two nights in the hotel Ken and Ray stayed in and we got their room.  Actually went back and stayed there again a while back.  In fact, last time we were there I distinctly remember saying to my wife "Have you seen this stuff on the news about this virus in China?  I think it could be a huge issue".

Can't wait to go back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AFJF said:

I've visited Brugges at least a dozen times since watching this movie.  The only place in the movie that I haven't visited is the room with the prostitutes and the room where Ray shoots the dude in the eye with the blank.

As a B-day gift to the wife a few years back I got us two nights in the hotel Ken and Ray stayed in and we got their room.  Actually went back and stayed there again a while back.  In fact, last time we were there I distinctly remember saying to my wife "Have you seen this stuff on the news about this virus in China?  I think it could be a huge issue".

Can't wait to go back.

Only been there twice. So beautiful. Once before, once after. “The tower…is…closed Englishman”. 

So great. Didn’t drop coins out of the tower but we passed some elephants going up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Only been there twice. So beautiful. Once before, once after. “The tower…is…closed Englishman”. 

So great. Didn’t drop coins out of the tower but we passed some elephants going up. 

You know you're just the rudest man...THE RUDEST MAN!

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

YOU'RE an inanimate f*cking object!

Could do this sh*t all day.  I've watched and recited it so many times that I realized Ken and Ray mess up after Ray Karate chops Jimmy.  Clearly Ray's line but both him and Ken say "Don't say you didn't have it coming" at the same time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Could do this sh*t all day.  I've watched and recited it so many times that I realized Ken and Ray mess up after Ray Karate chops Jimmy.  Clearly Ray's line but both him and Ken say "Don't say you didn't have it coming" at the same time.

Lol.  For no reason, our traveling partners every once in a while ask "I heet the Canadian?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Lol.  For no reason, our traveling partners every once in a while ask "I heet the Canadian?"

in bruges laughing GIF by Film4

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Lol.  For no reason, our traveling partners every once in a while ask "I heet the Canadian?"

Just booked a hotel to go back there the week before Xmas but might have to cancel because of work.  Been too long.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Just booked a hotel to go back there the week before Xmas but might have to cancel because of work.  Been too long.

I remember a restaurant where me and the wife picked the fish out of the ice chest in front of the restaurant and they cleaned it in front of us and then expertly cooked it.  Was so good.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2021 at 12:29 AM, AFJF said:

Two of my favorites because they're great for when people say things IDGAF about (or find confusing) or disgust me.  Also from one of the greatest movies of all time.

disgusted GIF

 

Colin Farrell Idk GIF

What movie is that from?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What movie is that from?

In Bruges

 

EDIT: Oops...didn't see PF already answered.

 

Watch it.  Epic movie.  

Edited by AFJF
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

In Bruges.  By Martin McDonagh.  He is the master of Irish black comedy.  Movie is brilliant.  

 

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

In Bruges

 

EDIT: Oops...didn't see PF already answered.

 

Watch it.  Epic movie.  

 

I see a 2008 version.  Is that the one?  Or is there an original and you recommend that?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

 

 

I see a 2008 version.  Is that the one?  Or is there an original and you recommend that?

 

 

The original is the only one I’ve seen.  Half dozen times. It’s literally a fantastic movie. Better if you’ve been to Bruges but not necessary. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

The original is the only one I’ve seen.  Half dozen times. It’s literally a fantastic movie. Better if you’ve been to Bruges but not necessary. 

Is the original from 2008? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2021 at 3:41 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

ANNOYING:

Jack Nicholson shaking his head yes

image.png.165f461a8aa52399353ec1714462f170.png

 

Willy Wonka 

image.png.467a9a7bed9d416f2dfb8ccc0ff5c400.png

Eddie Murphy

image.png.ccf2c568a61a85e9180ab58b5216163d.png

Leo DeCaprio

image.png.696a1fc3dec02fbef228c66f6db3e8f6.png

 

 

INDIFFERENT:

The guy who turns his head a little bit and does the "oh really?" move with his eyebrows

Michael Jordan crying

STILL FUNNY:

Chris Brown dismissing idea followed by liking the idea

Man holding girlfriend's hand while staring at other girl

That isn’t Eddie Murphy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...