Jet fan bars in Indy.

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Or....

Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

First time my best friend and I went to Vegas we told the cab driver to bring us to the best strip bar. He was an Indian dude and said Spearmint Rhino, but we thought he was saying Sperming Rhino lol. We were like bro…no..we want to see girls. 

48 minutes ago, section314 said:

Here for the game. Anyone know any Jet friendly bars, or just good spots in general to get ready for win #3?

No Jet friendly bars that I've ever known of. 

Stick to the Mass Ave district and you really can't go wrong with things to do and places to eat/drink, plus it's just a couple minute Uber ride from the downtown area.

The center of downtown suffered the greatest restaurant loss in the city due to Covid, so it's not nearly as lively as Mass Ave at the moment. 

Suggestions: 

Food/drink

- Rathskellar, Bru, The Eagle, Bakersfield, Fat Dan's, St Joseph's, Burnside, Ralstons. Sub Zero Nitrogen Icecream, Macaron Bar. 

To do:

- Chatterbox (Live Jazz), ComedySportz (theater), 16 Bit (Arcade bar), Murat (Concert venue), Crackers (Comedy club), and you're within walking distance of like 4 museums (NCAA hall of champions, Civil war museum, Military museum, and Eiteljorg native American museum). 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I go to Indy for FDIC every couple of years, always have a great time. 

Nice. My dad attended that for years, you guys really support this city. I was the executive chef at a restaurant downtown for a decade and FDIC was easily one of our 5 biggest weeks every year. 

• Post of the Week 1

Downtown Indy has a Buffalo Wild Wings, a Rockbittom, RAM, and a few other spots that’ll have multiple games on. You should manage to find something.

St. Elmo’s is the only spot really worth going to for a high end meal. Cannot say whether it’ll have games on. Over by the Lucas Oil Stadium is a place called Shapiro’s that has some good Jewish deli.

There’s a good selection of bars and breweries there too. None Irish Brithers is one I went to years ago.

Off the circle is a below ground cigar bar that’s great.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JTJet said:

No Jet friendly bars that I've ever known of. 

Stick to the Mass Ave district and you really can't go wrong with things to do and places to eat/drink, plus it's just a couple minute Uber ride from the downtown area.

The center of downtown suffered the greatest restaurant loss in the city due to Covid, so it's not nearly as lively as Mass Ave at the moment. 

Suggestions: 

Food/drink

- Rathskellar, Bru, The Eagle, Bakersfield, Fat Dan's, St Joseph's, Burnside, Ralstons. Sub Zero Nitrogen Icecream, Macaron Bar. 

To do:

- Chatterbox (Live Jazz), ComedySportz (theater), 16 Bit (Arcade bar), Murat (Concert venue), Crackers (Comedy club), and you're within walking distance of like 4 museums (NCAA hall of champions, Civil war museum, Military museum, and Eiteljorg native American museum). 

Shame to hear about the downtown restaurants. 

Great lists though.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Shame to hear about the downtown restaurants. 

Great lists though.

Yeah it's pretty brutal downtown. I would argue almost 15% of the restaurants shuttered for good. The good news is that a lot of them are already in the process of being flipped into new restaurants. 

33 minutes ago, JTJet said:

So you've met the 7 homeless people downtown? 

Indy has one of the cleanest downtown areas in the entire country. This isnt Portland. 

The immediate downtown is great.

It dissipates quickly though, especially on the south side. If all you’ve experienced is a spotty area, then it’ll leave a bad taste.

Such is the case for all cities.

Definitely not a sh*thole though.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The immediate downtown is great.

It dissipates quickly though, especially on the south side. If all you’ve experienced is a spotty area, then it’ll leave a bad taste.

Such is the case for all cities.

Definitely not a sh*thole though.

The near east and west sides are the real trouble spots, southside isnt nearly as bad as either of them. 

Downtown is great, immediate surroundings not so great, then some great burbs. I call it the donut of sadness lol. 

12 minutes ago, Jetpain said:

i never miss Prime 47 when in Indy, great steaks, nice place.  Always thought it had a fun downtown and easy walk to stadium 

Yeah they're great. But the new(ish) Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse is pretty damn good as well. 

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

The near east and west sides are the real trouble spots, southside isnt nearly as bad as either of them. 

Downtown is great, immediate surroundings not so great, then some great burbs. I call it the donut of sadness lol. 

Haha, yes. Carmel and those burbs are great.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, section314 said:

Here for the game. Anyone know any Jet friendly bars, or just good spots in general to get ready for win #3?

22 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Indy is a sh*thole. 

Lot's of toothless meth heads downtown. 

@section314, please report how many teeth you have and how much meth you'll be doing after Mike White's 5th TD pass.

• Haha 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

What's that great steakhouse that Revis and all the Jets went to when we had that playoff game?

Probably St. Elmos.  It's certainly the most famous restaurant in Indy.

It's good....but I find it's a little bit overrated for the reputation it has.

• Upvote 1