New uniform combo for tomorrow night

Rhg1084

1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

Please be 80’s uniforms!!!!     

That is a violation of NFL policy and will be called out as such.  Don’t do it again.

The carefully worded tweet says “new combo“. It is going to be a new combination of the existing uniform and we know the jersey will be white. So it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out we are going with a half white half black look.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Aren’t teams allowed one retro helmet this season?  Maybe it’s white lids to go with our QB. 

No, that is for the 2022 season where one alternate helmet is allowed per team.

If the Jets are going to roll with one, the submission to the league was due this past July 31. Woody teased a tweet that made it pretty clear we are going to have a black alternate helmet next year. It seems that is what was submitted.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Those are over.

In fact, the permanent road uniform should just be the all-whites and call it a day. And then at home do the traditional  green over white or the all-blacks and that’s that. 

SAR I

road uniforms - all whites

home - black unis

done

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

Yeah brilliant idea coming off of an awesome win!! Let's completely change the look of the team for a brand new QB in his second start on national TV!!! Nothing like not having any clue who the hell you're throwing to!!! 

Maybe he can walk around the parking lot with the tailgaters handing out Jets lollipops!? Woody is like a bad mashup between Mr. Rogers and a Mall Santa, all whilst looking like E.T. 

Phone home Woody.. phone..home..

14 hours ago, Grandy said:

Wow the white on black mock ups look impressively terrible. 

The Colts have a timeless and great look. We'll be losing early, in the fashion game that is.

best all time matchups of these two franchises have been classic jets white and colts blue.

Not sure how color rush is working this year but Colts are going Color Rush Blue per their site https://www.colts.com/news/blue-out-week-thursday-night-football-new-york-jets-sweepstakes

Makes me skeptical of anything black/white but he specifically said new COMBO not new color so idk what options we have. 

I kind of dislike everything except all green / all white / all black personally --with all black being my favorite. 

1 hour ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I'm so over getting upset about these uniforms. At this point, they can wear vomit stained jerseys and it wouldn't upset me any more or less. I'm more concerned about the team playing well. 

"I couldn't care less about the team struggling"