***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Cannot wait for the snowflake threads about running up the score. Thank you, Frank Reich. Thank you.

I've sat through 100 point losses and 100 point wins supporting my local professional team. Nobody wonders about the other team's feelings when running up the score. You're paid to do job and the other team is paid to stop you from doing your job. Never quite understood this fascination about not running up the score.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Well it’s a good thing that they’re not ranked dead last then, let alone historically bad.

the defense is complete sh*t. They played with heart vs Tennessee and looked okay in spurts early this season, but since London they've been horrible. And this is a defensive coaching staff.  You want to defend them by attacking hyperbole on a fan forum? Be my guest. But they still suck and coaching is to blame. 

• Upvote 1