***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

19 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yesterday was a chemo day for my wife, honestly I forgot to start the thread.  Ran around a bit all day and I should have been on it at midnight.  I know I made Mike White happen with the thread the week before.

@T0mShane stepped up here since I didn't start the thread. There are a million things to hate Tom for. This just isn't one of them.  :)

You're forgiven. Besides, if we lose this game, I'd much rather blame T0m than you.

• Haha 1

7. The Jets know Wentz is going to try to get the ball to Michael Pittman Jr., but that doesn’t mean New York’s going to be able to keep the blossoming No. 1 target from making an impact. Pittman Jr. is tied for 11th in the NFL in receptions (45) and ranks ninth in the league in yards (594), and the Jets don’t have a cornerback capable of blanketing him.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/insider-17-things-watch-colts-212303833.html

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

7. The Jets know Wentz is going to try to get the ball to Michael Pittman Jr., but that doesn’t mean New York’s going to be able to keep the blossoming No. 1 target from making an impact. Pittman Jr. is tied for 11th in the NFL in receptions (45) and ranks ninth in the league in yards (594), and the Jets don’t have a cornerback capable of blanketing him.

Not so nice Bryce says hello.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

eric cartman hall monitor GIF by South Park

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

I mean, all Reich has to do is take away the 5 yard screen pass and Mike White will struggle to get to 200, right?  The Bengals had the most ill-conceived pass coverage I've ever seen.  Well, as a Jets fan, that's actually not true.

SAR I

Their defense struggles in that area though. Should be interesting 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Screw it.  Act like you’re in college and stay up all night.  Come on old man!?

Actually, as luck would have it, I was given the day off tomorrow with pay. I’ve been doing a bunch of extra work, so my boss gifted me a rest day. I guess I’ll be watching and posted with you guys .

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I'm interested to see this game. I finally watched the Jets v Bengals today and my first impression of White was "Holy sh** he gets the ball out fast". 

Quick release and good velocity, even his INTs were unfortunate and came off deflections. Also pretty fascinating that he was drafted the same year as Darnold but five rounds later. 

I can see tonight's game being close and possibly going to OT

• Upvote 1

I really do hope Mike White has another good, solid game.

Doesn't need to be spectacular to make me happy, but stable, effective, confident and productive and the team competes.  

My demands really aren't that high, and I'd really love to have a feel-good story with White.

I know the odds say something wildly different, but if I can hope for the Jets every year for 40+ years for naught, I can hope for a second week for White no problem.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1