***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Reading isn’t supposed to be hard, but apparently the sentence where I said “up and down” was written in a different language to you.

No I read the up and down but you also said progress and I responded to that.  I don’t see progress when you are epically being blown out again.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, shuler82 said:

I've never said they need to be a top 10 NFL defense, but they haven't been able to make a stop for 4 weeks, save a nice play by Shaq Lawson last week.  At some point the coaching staff needs to step up. Yes, Carl Lawson was a big hit, but this is what we entered the season with - figure out how not to give up 30 points every week. 

They can only do so much with what’s there. They can’t execute it for them too. 
Throw on top of that a struggling offense, what do you expect??

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

So nothing matters? 

It's ok to get thrashed on national TV . . . again? It's ok that the team is noncompetitive in most of its games? Really? 

This year?  Honestly, no, it didn’t matter.  This year was about playing the young kids, for better or worse, getting them reps, and seeing who shows promise and who needs to be replaced.  If you expected anything otherwise, that’s on you because the actions (and even some of the words) of this team spoke volumes about what to expect this season.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Ok?

They weren’t winning this game regardless. 

It's frustrating to see your team play inconsistently... no one would argue that.

But its (almost) more frustrating to see a forum of grown, veteran football fans act like idiots who forgot our team was 31/32 last year.  It's like everyone became sling blade here.... the offense has been infinitely better under white and a Lafleur in the booth. The secondary is a disney movie cast, and they've done pretty darn good overall considering the average age is 22. our Front 4 is getting more pressure than we've seen since Abraham....

give it a minute for Christ sakes.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Remember....remember when Mike McCarthy was just a washed up old has been, so....so we hired Adam Gase to coach up Darnold?? 

mexican-laugh-laugh-1.gif.5113366a4aac953ffc17bd3fe8303448.gif

And...and then the guy HE wanted as GM FIRED HIM....and....and they brought in a master motivator and leader of men....that...that was a Defensive Whiz...and a CEO type....and he...he brought in an bunch of guys who had NEVER worked in the positions they were hired for?? 

mexican-laugh-laugh-1.gif.5113366a4aac953ffc17bd3fe8303448.gif

• Sympathy 1