***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

Just now, tfine said:

Need a big nose tackle…this reminds me of when we were under Herm and lost Jason Ferguson and had James Tank Reed to replace him and he sucked. Vilma was getting eaten up by blockers and couldn’t go sideline to sideline to make plays. That why I hate the 4-3…I hate Zone…I hate Cover who D. Rex was a breath of fresh air..3-4 overload blitz shutdown corners…no one giving a cushion…

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

That only works with shutdown corners.

I like Saleh's d just fine, but you need defensive lineman who can pressure the QB with usually 4 guys.

Jets don't have that.

• Upvote 1

Josh Johnson and Mike White have both looked good in this offense. Still perplexed as to why Zach was gifted the job.

Regardless, this defense is a disaster. This happening again may have people looking for incoming busses to shove colleagues under.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

I thought last year was the year we were punting.

Let’s just throw next year too. Keep those expectations low and you can never lose! Smart.

We’re watching one of the worst defensive performances of the decade and people are acting like this is all part of the plan. Laughable.

Who can forget the many calls for patience last year as Adam Gase was supposed to build a team around Sam Darnold, Breshad Perriman, and LeVeon Bell? But this—this one is the redshirt year.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If they played the Bengals next Sunday, the Bengals would beat this team by forty. You’re accusing us of playing it week by week, but it’s you who wants to pick and choose which weeks actually count.

Maybe they do, maybe they don’t.  As of this year, we’re an L on their schedule and that has everything to do with the fact that the team came out and played their absolute asses off.  If you want to discredit that because you’re upset with the performance tonight, that’s your right, it’s just not based on anything other than emotional frustration.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

no it is not at all.

Fatuskai, quinnen all world,jfm mr extension, mosley.  All of these guys are supposed to be good.  so yeah, no sarcasm at all.

They’re good but not elite. Also surrounded with way below average guys that prob won’t be here next year or any other team for that matter. Even with Lawson, defense still needs a good chunk of talent.