***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Huh? I got the Fios one package, not sure about hardware. I pay for FIOS cable. I have 4K TV. The hardware and no idea where those channels are, 

You're in good shape.  Just tune to Channel 1498.  You should see an extremely crisp picture, every bead of sweat, every blade of grass.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Instead of making a sh*tpost thread about this, I will post this stoned thought here. (Not stoned for the record)

109 yards is the theoretical maximum for an interception, fumble recovery, punt return, kickoff return, or FG attempt return. What if someone runs it back to the 1 yard line, fumbles it, the other team recovers and runs it back the other way, only for the original returner to get the ball back and then continue on for a TD. Would the returner get credit for more than 109 all purpose yards? Is there a prop bet for this?

This is usually stuff that I think about when I wake up in the middle of the night, but this stoned thought popped into my head.

?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Is Corey Davis definitely out tonight?  Have to set a fantasy football lineup and he's still showing as Doubtful but I don't think he's playing.

I don’t think there is any chance he will play.  I’m sure he’ll be ruled out when the inactive list comes out in about an hour. 

• Upvote 1

Instead of making a sh*tpost thread about this, I will post this stoned thought here. (Not stoned for the record)

109 yards is the theoretical maximum for an interception, fumble recovery, punt return, kickoff return, or FG attempt return. What if someone runs it back to the 1 yard line, fumbles it, the other team recovers and runs it back the other way, only for the original returner to get the ball back and then continue on for a TD. Would the returner get credit for more than 109 all purpose yards? Is there a prop bet for this?

This is usually stuff that I think about when I wake up in the middle of the night, but this stoned thought popped into my head.

you need to test this in madden

Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

27 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I like Brownies.

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Haha, never been past high def channels.  I’m going in! 

Silly boy.  Only Thursday Night Football games are in 4K this year, but you missed the World Series.

At least you have the Olympics to look forward to.  And a handful of NHL an NCAA games.  Not much 4K content out there unfortunately.  That's why you should savor tonight, because if the Jets don't get a TNF game next year there will be no 4K Jets until 2023 or beyond.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Why am i getting the feeling that something special is going to happen tonight?  I think the Colts are running into a buzzsaw against a team that has found a spark and a leader in mike white.

Im getting 2002 vibes and it starts tonight!

56045932dd0895647c8b45df?width=600&forma

"Stop the screen pass.  Stop the Jets."

SAR I

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Why am i getting the feeling that something special is going to happen tonight?  I think the Colts are running into a buzzsaw against a team that has found a spark and a leader in mike white.

Maybe. Moneyline on the jets is dropping. Let's make this happen. Jets straight up.

25 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Everyone slow down…take a deep breath ?? 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Yes, under one of two conditions:

1.  You have the Fios One package with the right hardware.  You would tune to specific 4K channels that you're already paying for.

2.  You pay for standard Fios cable TV and thus have free access to the Fox Sports app.  

I'm a #2 and I have a 4K TV, so I use the Fox Sports app to stream 4K content.  

SAR I

Standard Fios cable?

Oh, how quaint.