***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Lol.  This is exactly what I’m talking about.

After last week we were thumping our chests.  Now we’re the worst defense in history.  

You actually can’t make this up if you tried.

nah, I was complaining about the defense all game last week. you've got the wrong guy.  We've been so bad most of the season. where's the coaching? we're young but the talent level isn't worst in the league. I'd settle for between below average and not historically bad at this point . 

Just now, shuler82 said:

nah, I was complaining about the defense all game last week. you've got the wrong guy.  We've been so bad most of the season. where's the coaching? we're young but the talent level isn't worst in the league. I'd settle for between below average and not historically bad at this point . 

Well it’s a good thing that they’re not ranked dead last then, let alone historically bad.

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Lol.  This is exactly what I’m talking about.

After last week we were thumping our chests.  Now we’re the worst defense in history.  

You actually can’t make this up if you tried.

I get what you are saying, but the team is getting embarrassed on national tv . . .  again. People are just frustrated. We are tired of this team being a laughingstock. 

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

Agreed.   This is as bad as it gets for an “NFL” defense.   How can it be worse?   They aren’t getting beat by big plays, it’s been long methodical drives and the Jets have zero answers.  

I’m not a fan of PFF numbers, but I think every Colts offensive player is going to rate over 100.