***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

13 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If the white mikes win tonight, this is going to hit jeremy lin levels in NY.

Is it 8pm yet?

Dont ever forget: when all these Giants fans start identifying as non-binary-

nationally, there is a half a sliver of Hempstead Long Island that identifies as Jet fan dominated -

The damn few we are

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Big Snell said:

Let me see,..... it's a prime time game,..........so the NFL mandates that it must come down to a last drive field goal to win the game....................... Jets 23- Colts 20. The fix is in.

Well someone certainly decided to give the Jets that last game with that helmet to helmet call so you may not be far off. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Well someone certainly decided to give the Jets that last game with that helmet to helmet call so you may not be far off. 

Actually Mr. Crusher ,if you go back and check every prime time game this year, there are a ridiculous number of games that come down to a field goal or at least less than a touchdown (On the final drive). I personally suspect that better ratings are involved in the final scores. I might be paranoid, but , the numbers are too far fetched for one to not at least suspect that these games are somewhat rigged.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Big Snell said:

Actually Mr. Crusher ,if you go back and check every prime time game this year, there are a ridiculous number of games that come down to a field goal or at least less than a touchdown (On the final drive). I personally suspect that better ratings are involved in the final scores. I might be paranoid, but , the numbers are too far fetched for one to not at least suspect that these games are somewhat rigged.

Sorry if it was confusing but I was agreeing with that point. 

47 minutes ago, Big Snell said:

Vegas, bro.  They control the league, 100%.   The NFL has all but admitted it at this point.  None of this is real.  It's pro-wrestling now. 

• Upvote 2

I think tonight's game if we're competitive (and that's not something you can assume) will possibly be decided by turnovers. Wentz is turnover prone and if our D puts pressure on him and has a good night that could lead to possessions and points for us. But you can say the same for White who has thrown 2 picks in both of his games. Is he a 2 pick per game Qb? I'm not on the Mike White bandwagon yet but you have to like what we've seen. He knows how to run the offense and unlike Zach takes what the D gives him, checks off and is accurate on short passes. That's the kind of offenses you are seeing be successful in the NFL this season. I like Ty Johnson in this offense he had a good game last week.  Same goes for Carter. Both good receivers and are effective running the ball. We're in Indy but I think playing early rather than on Sunday after a great W is good for this team. Jets 24 Colts 20.

• Upvote 1

Could this be vegas reverse psychology?  Being that bozos like us can see they are begging u to take the jets, i am sure the sharps and everyone else is seeing it too.

They now all take the colts but the jets win and vegas banks.

Its like they made it too obvious and actually suckered u into taking the colts.

Hmmmmmmmmm........